Special Welcome

LT

Administrator
A special welcome to newest member Mr. Ken who is the first new member to sign up on the new bulletin board .. just minutes after the forums were launched. All the Best of Lotto Luck to You Mr. Ken

LT

:) Yours is even better!
Nice job again! I like it when it has colors! Actually super nice looking board!
To show my appreciation I'm going to nail some good numbers for the next two draws in a row!
Both in the 6/49 and the Super 7....

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
If you would like a "DB" avatar like that I'd be pleased to make one for you.

LT Can we post an url on the board! It is about a free software! That many players would love...and it is free(really free)!I'd would like to share it with some folks here!It is good for any 6/49 games and also the Super 7!

LT

Administrator
No problem at all with a url to free stuff :) The urls to affilaite ads and garbage have to be deleted though. I'll get the DB avatar done shortly .... don't want you to be reminded of old age :D

Yes! I know I should point it to the English section...but it is a very good software ...it actually gives you an edge on what to expect more frequently from some groups of numbers that have a tendancy to reappear together...of course there is no database with it ...but let me tell you I have work with it and it is really helpfull....:) I just notice that I should also have posted it in the sofware section...

LT and everybody that is looking...before we reach the 1900 draw in the Canadian 6/49 ,we will see a draw having the lowest number starting at 20 or above...we will be playing the 6/29 on the occasion...

LT said:
A special welcome to newest member Mr. Ken who is the first new member to sign up on the new bulletin board .. just minutes after the forums were launched. All the Best of Lotto Luck to You Mr. Ken

LT
Welcome Mister Ken! :)

Mr. Ken

LT great looking Board!!!!

Dennis,
Thank you for the kind words sir.
Just maybe one of these fine days I might just get lucky and win the big PRIZE!:cool:

Sidebar