Space Shuttle Colombia destroyed!!

Beaker

Rebeckah any Debris

Rebeckah, you said you are from west Texas. Have you heard of anyone who has seen debris ?

Awful stuff :bawl:

mon

A HEARTBREAKING STORY.
FROM WHAT I AM TOLD THERE STILL SOME PEOPLE IN OUTER SPACE .SINCE THIS ACCIDENT THEY HAVE SUSPENED FIGHTS TO OUTERSPACE UNTIL THEY FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED. THE PEOPLE OUT THERE HAVE FOOD UNTIL JUNE .:sad:

Rebeckah

nope, we're too far north/west to get hit with anything. Although I think I briefly heard that one of the guys was from here {Lubbock). Amazing that the wreckage is considered toxic, & last thing we need up here is more toxic spew. (We just had a half million gallon fertilizer spill this week.} I wanted to see if we could see the contrails, but nothing could drag me sleepy bones out of bed this am.

Beaker

that would have been a sight :agree: I'm certain you could have seen it too :eek:

Looks like 550-600 miles to the boarder {Nacogdoches} from Lubbock as the crow flies. :eek:

Last edited:
mon said:
A HEARTBREAKING STORY.
FROM WHAT I AM TOLD THERE STILL SOME PEOPLE IN OUTER SPACE .SINCE THIS ACCIDENT THEY HAVE SUSPENED FIGHTS TO OUTERSPACE UNTIL THEY FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED. THE PEOPLE OUT THERE HAVE FOOD UNTIL JUNE .:sad:
They could get to earth using Souyouz....I think that they'll rethink their launching system for the shuttles....It was put in the drawer but they will work extensively on it from now on...The shuttle was dammage during launch...

Sidebar