Soon ...

LT

Administrator
Well it seems that in a few hours the new war will start.
I'm not posting to say whether the war is necessary or not. There are compelling issues on both sides of that debate.
I'd just like to say a few things about International co operation.
All of us here on this Bulletin Board are from a multitude of different countries, languages, cultures and faiths. We have different opinions, systems and practices for how we do things. We certainly are not of a singular mind and we very expectedly disagree with each other sometimes.
But with all of our differences, this online community has consistently proven to be a source of help and co operation from all members, to all members and for all members.
If we can come together and do that for each other under the topical umbrella of Lottery, surely there is hope for at least some global harmony for all of the other issues of life.
I want to thank all of the members for making this place a functional Lotto United Nations and extend my sincere hope that all members and their families are safe and out of harm's way during the upcoming turmoil.

LT

WELL SAID LT

Yeah LT it's very bad indeed...But hey thanks for your great website that's growing on a daily basis :agree2:
As for the war, i am not gonna say anything more than I had already did in the FLU Thread....And just wait til 2022 then you will remember me !!!!

Maggie

Combo,

Just curious, where did the info you have for 2022 come from? :)

Hopefully, this conflict will be resolved quickly.

BRAD & MAGGIE

ummmmmm what can I say about this ? Well a huge event will happen that WILL make some ppl here angry and perhaps I might get kicked out of here hahahahaha...
But hey, let me say this.....That source gave ( cryptic way ) Earth's Water/Land ratio would be 71.11111% to 28.99999 !!! Remember that was hundreds years ago where there was no satellites back then to measure that !!!
Of course it's political thing !!!
I am sure some ppl here can tell what I am talking about...
As for End Of World nobody knows yet my HINTS say it could be around 100 years from now !! You could watch the upcoming movie THE CORE it sheds some light about possibilities....

Very well said LT....I had differences with others but in the end I always managed to stop escalating at some point....As I have always said everybody has something to bring us to greener pastures....I just hope that the world would do the same... :agree:

LT said:
Well it seems that in a few hours the new war will start.
I'm not posting to say whether the war is necessary or not. There are compelling issues on both sides of that debate.
I'd just like to say a few things about International co operation.
All of us here on this Bulletin Board are from a multitude of different countries, languages, cultures and faiths. We have different opinions, systems and practices for how we do things. We certainly are not of a singular mind and we very expectedly disagree with each other sometimes.
But with all of our differences, this online community has consistently proven to be a source of help and co operation from all members, to all members and for all members.
If we can come together and do that for each other under the topical umbrella of Lottery, surely there is hope for at least some global harmony for all of the other issues of life.
I want to thank all of the members for making this place a functional Lotto United Nations and extend my sincere hope that all members and their families are safe and out of harm's way during the upcoming turmoil.

LT
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sidebar