so whats the best wheel?

playing a 3if6 probably wont get you anywhere if your 20 numbers get five of the pick, but what about other wheels will a 3if5 or 3if3 get you better odds at the top prizes???

mcgov51

I would like ti interact with other Maryland players to swap notes and strategies. <<< the posting of email addys is not allowed in these forums - thanks for your understanding >>>

Last edited by a moderator:

blitzed

depends on how many picksya want to play, and what base prize to shoot for.

I'd go for reasonable 2if2 & 3if3...just be contented having multiple foundations for a better win...and maybe at least covering the cost of playing.

later,
blitzed

ty someone finally answered. i guess what im asking is am i better to play a 3if6 or does a 3if3 give me better odds at 3if6 or5if6. also on another not i had another hair brained sceme you wait for a year, put your 20$ a week in a jar(or if you can a gia or something that makes interest)that is if you can just see it as lotto money and not keep it or spend it elsewhere. then at the end of year...(rough calculation,20x50weeks=1000$. then play it all on one draw. seems like a lot of cash...but 1 tix gets you 1 in 14,000,000. so 10 is 1 in 1,400,000, 100 is 1 in 140,000, and 1000 is 1 in 14,000. hell of a lot better odds than playing your 10$ twice a week. now, wait ten years...or get 10 people in on it(if you cant wait 10 years) and you play 10,000$ or 1 in 1400. canada 649 is 2$ a tix so you would have to save 40$ a week for a yearly total of 2000$.

blitzed

I look at it this way:
1 pick has a 1 in 14million chance, the next pick is 1 in 13,999,999, etc.

later,
blitzed

blitzed

the whole 3if3, 3if4, 3if5, 3if6 thing again depends upon how many numbers in your pool and how much CA$H you want to let ride...and percent coverage of the wheel, etc.

3if3 is full coverage tho...as I mentioned, if 3 numbers are drawn from your pool, you already have a number of base wins.

later,
blitzed

DLD

Use money already available.

wazzappenning said:
ty someone finally answered. i guess what im asking is am i better to play a 3if6 or does a 3if3 give me better odds at 3if6 or5if6. also on another not i had another hair brained sceme you wait for a year, put your 20$ a week in a jar(or if you can a gia or something that makes interest)that is if you can just see it as lotto money and not keep it or spend it elsewhere. then at the end of year...(rough calculation,20x50weeks=1000$. then play it all on one draw. seems like a lot of cash...but 1 tix gets you 1 in 14,000,000. so 10 is 1 in 1,400,000, 100 is 1 in 140,000, and 1000 is 1 in 14,000. hell of a lot better odds than playing your 10$ twice a week. now, wait ten years...or get 10 people in on it(if you cant wait 10 years) and you play 10,000$ or 1 in 1400. canada 649 is 2$ a tix so you would have to save 40$ a week for a yearly total of 2000$.
I quit smoking 6 years ago and that is the money i use for my lottery purchases. I was smoking 2 packs a day and at $4.50 a pack that allows $63.00 per week for the lottery purchases.

lamcho

49, 12, 6 = ?

Hi all,

i'm currently interested how many lines contains a wheel that guarantees 6 if 12 of 49. i could not generate such wheel because most generators are limited to 32(machine word) numbers. can you help me with some info?

Irvin

Lamcho,

If you want all 6 number combinations from your 12 number selection you will need 924 lines.

roger.www

wazzappenning said:
playing a 3if6 probably wont get you anywhere if your 20 numbers get five of the pick, but what about other wheels will a 3if5 or 3if3 get you better odds at the top prizes???
Wheels are optimized to meet the minimum win guarantee
Not the higher prices. If you want a higher price category you should pick
a wheel with the appropriate win guarantee..otherwise you'll be disappointed.

CalifDude

DLD said:
I quit smoking 6 years ago and that is the money i use for my lottery purchases. I was smoking 2 packs a day and at $4.50 a pack that allows $63.00 per week for the lottery purchases.

Congratulations!! :beer:

I also quit smoking 6 years ago and was smoking 2 packs a day. I smoked for 40 years and have not had even one puff since then. I am very proud and I am sure you are also. It is tougher than most people think.

Keep it up!!

CalifDude

blitzed

CalifDude said:
Congratulations!! :beer:

I also quit smoking 6 years ago and was smoking 2 packs a day. I smoked for 40 years and have not had even one puff since then. I am very proud and I am sure you are also. It is tougher than most people think.

Keep it up!!

CalifDude

Right on CalifDude! :beer:

my grandma grew up on a farm in North Carolina...of course that is back where lotsa 'baccy is grown...she was smokin since 16, she finally quit a few years ago...still alive and kickin at 87 whew!

soooo even if someone has smoked a hell of a lot in their life, it is still possible to tally up plenty more years o livin life :)

later,
blitzed

CalifDude

blitzed said:
Right on CalifDude! :beer:

my grandma grew up on a farm in North Carolina...of course that is back where lotsa 'baccy is grown...she was smokin since 16, she finally quit a few years ago...still alive and kickin at 87 whew!

soooo even if someone has smoked a hell of a lot in their life, it is still possible to tally up plenty more years o livin life :)

later,
blitzed

Amen. :thumb:

Sidebar