Smart Luck Gold Software

L J1

bloubul, you can pretty much update every Lotto Game on the planet through the Lottery Updater in the Smart Luck Menu.

bloubul

I'm very well aware of it but GH is not up to date, you can check yourself.
What is your prize tier breakdown, and how many numbers from 1 - 5 can you get correct per draw.

L J1

I have no issues using the Lottery Updater from the GH Smart Luck Menu.
I update pretty much on a daily basis. For Lotto drawings that take place on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, those updates will not occur until the following Monday.

The prize breakdown for the MI 5/39 is on the website.
Click on website, scroll down to Fantasy Five (5/39) game, to the right is the Payout, click on it, it will tell you everything you need to know.

L J1

For me...
It all really depends on how many numbers I want to wheel in a drawing. Honestly, I've never scored a Jackpot in any Lotto game.

For the MI 5/39 game, winning 2/5 is not uncommon. that happens quite frequently. not to boast.
Scoring 3/5 happens not as much, and 4/5 is a rarity.

L J1

Sure!!
It's really not that difficult.

First of all do you have the Smart Luck Advantage Gold Software, and the Advantage Gold Wheel Five software?

Those are the two software programs I use for MI 5/39.

bloubul

I have Advantage Plus, Advantage Gold, plus 7 full wheeling systems which includes Full Wheel Gold and Full Filter Wheel generators from Gail Howard, so I have all the stuff.

L J1

Okay, sounds good.
Your Advantage Gold needs to be up to date with all the latest drawings. Don't worry if the Updater doesn't update right away, you can always check back later and run it again. I always update everything, USA drawings, International drawings, and Keno drawings.

And I'll always open up every wheel software just in case there are new software updates. Smart Luck does on occasion.

If you're up to date on everything, we can discuss more of the software.

bloubul

Well now we are about to have some trouble from LT, but I'm still going to take that chance, without naming names I'm trying to follow this in chart 4a
#03. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - X X - X - - - X - - X
“Exhaustion Break” Trend Few Remaining Hits
Reversal
25 1 3 2
#03. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - X - X - X - - - X - - X
Reversal
25 1 3 2
#03. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - X - - X - X - - - X - - X
Reversal
25 1 3 2
#03. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - X - - - X - X - - - X - - X
Reversal
#03. - - - - X - - - - - - - - - - X - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - X - X - X - - - X - - X =
“Cascade” “Trend” Hot And
“Reversal” Hitting
24 8 3 3 5 2 “ 3 Games Out”
#04. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - X - - - - - - - - X - - - X - - X - - - X - - - - - X - - X ===
“Exhaustion” “Reverse Cascade” Trend Hot And
“Break” Reversal Hitting
A More Stable Hot & Hitting Pattern
10 10 3 4 6 3 4 2
#12. - - - - - - - - - - X - - - - - - - - - - X - - - X - - - X - - - - X - - - - - - X - - - X - - - - X - - X
“Double Bottom” “Trend Reversal” Hot And Hitting
Hot & Hitting Pattern Taking A Rest
30 1 1 2 2 1 8 Skips
##. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - X - - X - X - X - - X - - X - X - - - - - - - - X
“Exhaustion” Trend Hot And Resting Point
“Break”

But I'm still stone dead in the water

L J1

Wow!
Sorry to hear if you're going to get in trouble.
Looking at your past reply, I'm not sure what game you are in reference to. But looking at your numbers 03, 04 and 12 based upon your Chart 4a description, yeah... I'd agree with the nice "Hot & Hitting" pattern.
I'd look at those three numbers on other charts as well.

bloubul

Well no names or email addresses are allowed here, these extracts comes from a document where the author try to simplify chart 4(a) for new comers, but that's why I ask that you contact me so that I can send you the full document, as you have seen I'm not in the USA, thus I have no vendor where I play, I had to play at the bookmakers and there I had to be on point or I'm out, 3 numbers straight will be like GOLD to me as I can get 600/1 x amount played. I can play almost all of the USA Lotto's, the games which I currently fancy are the Washington Match which is 4/24 and the Florida Fantasy 5. As I have said before I'm 6 hours ahead of you so we have to sync our conversations, my 14 hour week end this evening, so I have now more time to participate.

Sidebar