Smart Luck Gold Software

L J1

Hi There...
It's been quite a long time since I chimed in here at Lotto Forums. I was just wondering if any members here still tinker around with the Smart Luck Gold software from the late Gail Howard.

bloubul

Hi LJ
Yes I'm still stuggle with it no luck yet and how do you do with it. Do you have any special way to use it.

BlouBul :cool:

L J1

Hi There.

I look at many charts in the software. Chart 3 (C3) is a very good indicator to start off with. When all game history is updated from the game I play, I hover the mouse over the most current draw Sum column. There I will see percentages. I use those percentages for the sum of the next draw.

For example, I like to work with the MI 5/39 Game. When I see a percentage of 50/50 or sort of close to it, my thoughts on the sum for the next draw could be higher or lower than the most, current, game drawing. If I notice an extreme difference in the percentages, I'll focus on the higher percentage for the next drawing's sum.

Say in the MI 5/39 game the last sum was above 125, I would focus on lowering the next sum into the range limits of 75-125. Why??
Because most of the sums appear in that range of 75-125. For sure, on occasion I'll see a fluke sum appear after what I anticipated what should occur, but I believe it's a rarity, it doesn't happen very often.

Chart 4 (C4) is where I keep my range of sums at, (75-125) for the MI 5/39 game. You would need to view C4 to determine what the sum range is for the game you play.

bloubul

Hi L J1
Okay this week I'm working 14 hours a day so I do not have the time to go into lengthily discussions, but I would like to communicate with you further on GH software and strategies ect.... find me here on http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/lottery_spreadsheets/ and under "Lottery Draw History - Past Results", you will find me and get in contact with me.

BlouBul :cool:

L J1

Ohhh my...

I sure do know the feeling of working LONG hours very well.
My heart goes out to ya.

Okay, I'll look you up at that site.

L J1

I went to that site. It said it's not a secure web site.

We can chat here when you're not working so many long hours.

bloubul

The reason why we as the old members are not keen any more to do postings on the BB is because of the piracy that has hit this BB. At any given time there are more than 40 guests plus on this BB, I have seen as many 1250 at one time. Even if you post a link for some one, it has been down loaded numerous times before the person who it is intended for has even open their emails.

As I have said you can trust his site, as there are documents about GH which I wan't to share with you to try to get a better understanding and feel of the software. So contact me please.

bloubul

Can you help me with the URL for the MI 5/39 direct results download please.
GH far behind with updates.

L J1

Its okay to talk here, Half the people probably won't be interested anyway. I think we should move the convo over to the Players Toolbox/Software.

cdrake

Hi There...
It's been quite a long time since I chimed in here at Lotto Forums. I was just wondering if any members here still tinker around with the Smart Luck Gold software from the late Gail Howard.
I use it. I look at charts 3,4,5,7 and track how many of the smart picks will hit or miss for that particular draw and then filter them from the pool of numbers that I'm utilizing. I've had mixed results.

Sidebar