Smart Luck - Gail Howard

skydancer

Hi guys! Ihave been hanging around for a while, but Iam from florida so Canadian lottery is out of my leage. You guys are wonderfull!

My question to you all is have any of you worked with Gail Howard Smart Luck program and if so, some hints will be welcome.

Thanks

LT

Administrator
Hi skydancer ... Welcome to the bulletin board.
Gail Howard's Advantage - Smart Luck program is one of the main players in lottery software. It is particularity good for its charts and ease of data manipulation and comes with written and audio taped instructions.
skydancer ... you could simply go with the "Smart Picks" that the program generates but for your own choices I would suggest a good familiarity with the skip and hit charts .. looking for patterns and ensuring that the combos of the tickets fall within expected sum ranges.
Let us know how your methods with using this program turn out with your particular lottery.

All the Best of Lotto Luck to You!
LT

skydancer

Thanks Lt! Ihave been able to pick # 1 number from Chart # Quick stats but have not tried all the others yet, I will keep you posted .

Howzat

Hi,

I will also suggest the xyz system which you can view and get free strategies..
the url isStrategies,

I'm using this software and have my personal strategy of predicting the next numbers based on the Bonus number...U get 9 numbers based on the Bonus Number and then wheel them to get 8 combinations.Consistant winning.

Give it a try and see for youtself.

LT

Administrator
Howzat .. your bonus number selection system sounds interesting. I'm sure members would be interested in how it works if you would be willing to share your insights.

peter

I visited the stratigies web site, I must say this BB has become nothing more than an advertising board for lotto software, gone are the days when serious players would discuss strategy and what not, I'm really disappointed. :(

aaa_2500

Well,

I am a rather new member, but I put my strategy(The filters) up in the tips and strategies section!

And to be quite frank... there is almost no activity here except for the ads!

regards,

Sidebar