Serotic Wheels?

Randz

Hey Everybody!

I picked up Serotic's book "The Only Way..."

Lots of systems - and I have tried out a few. Specifically the Giants...with no real luck (Key Numbers with Pairs and Groups) - the system is too focused, everything depends on guessing Key Numbers and Pairs - if you don't hit one or the other...you are screwed.

I've been having a close look at the Abbr. Systems...has anyone an opinion on his Lucky Bag Series? Any good or bad experiences? The coverage looks pretty good with some good overlap.

Any opinions on any wheeling systems?

Let's hear it!

Thanks!

R

blitzed

hiya Randz, yup...anyway, personally I only let wheels ride on pick3/pick4 games.

if I play big lottery games, I do so frugally. sometimes I'll try to isolate a number pool, dump it in here and try to shake out a handful of picks that look good:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/my_lottery_quick_picks/

other times I'll try to find a good lookin set of full-spectrum picks...ifya play lotto 6/49 for example, can generate a set here:
http://crazynuts.hollosite.com/649_lottery_picks/

cya,
blitzed:thumb:

HalfBee

Randz which Serotic book did you find (What's the price on the cover? There were several different levels of his books depending on how many systems they had in them)

I've got 2 of them, a cheap one ($14.95) and a 'Signature Edition' ($59.95)

You've got it right about having to hit keys, pairs, or groups... they need not only the right group of numbers but also the right spots in the wheel.

Lucky bag are more along the lines of abreviated wheels, usually with lower guarantees even when you hit all the numbers. They gather more little prizes and are usually cheaper (but I still can't get them to pay for themselves) ;)

Randz

I have been reviewing the CrazyNuts site over the past while. The Simonsez Formula and threads on this forum have really caught my eye. Has the formula been an effective tool or has the time skew been too short to determine?

Randz

HalfBee said:
Randz which Serotic book did you find (What's the price on the cover? There were several different levels of his books depending on how many systems they had in them)

I've got 2 of them, a cheap one ($14.95) and a 'Signature Edition' ($59.95)

You've got it right about having to hit keys, pairs, or groups... they need not only the right group of numbers but also the right spots in the wheel.

Lucky bag are more along the lines of abreviated wheels, usually with lower guarantees even when you hit all the numbers. They gather more little prizes and are usually cheaper (but I still can't get them to pay for themselves) ;)

I have the Third Printing of "The Only Way..." the price on the cover is $14.95 - but I found it at an online used book store in Portland for $20 USD (I'm in Canada).

HalfBee

Randz said:
I have the Third Printing of "The Only Way..." the price on the cover is $14.95 - but I found it at an online used book store in Portland for $20 USD (I'm in Canada).

Yeah, that's the smaller book I have. Most of his systems are for pick6 type games and for something like Fantasy5 you leave out the key numbers or only use one (if there are two keys).

Most of the wheels I've seen posted about on these forums don't involve key numbers. I'm working on some pick5 wheels that use 1 or 2 keys.

I put his wheels in the mix when doing "what ifs" and even sometimes use them if they fit the output I'm looking for.

Sidebar