Sept 6 PIKS

And to the person that post under many names on this board that told me that I don't know when a number is coming or not..but that I think that it might come...
I'm sorry to tell you that at times I really know that a number is coming...like it or not...And I have proven that over and over and over again and again and again..

Now I'm going back to sleep for another week....But I'm going to take more advice from the experts here...Thanks again to Winkeldinkel for the great filters posted yesterday in Super 7 and tonite in 6/49...In both cases I only played my hints that were also part of these sets(one number in each draws)....And I toss out the rest...

NmbrsDude

Pretty chatty for someone who's not going to post until next summer... I guess the seasons don't work like they used to around here!

:cool:

ND

NmbrsDude

Dennis Bassboss said:
Geeee....I had a hard time finding that thread.... Results tonite are...11-27-41-45-46-49 bonus 22
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss in the discussions thread for August the 20 and right back in the discussion thread for August the 23...
20-43 are lurking now....And we should see the 01 and the 02 in the next couples of draws....A very high draw is also lurking...very...very..very high draw...
Might even start in the 30s.....3 lower decades missing...
Don't be surprize to see 4 numbers in 40s soon folks...Of course all of this would be pure coincidence...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss in the discussions thread for August 23
I wonder if that is still in effect....

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
O:K: then lets start this...these ones are hot on my list...
37-45-46-47-48

The 20 actually came up in the August 20 draw and the 01-02 just came up today....I might not be the king...But GEEEEE! Now that was funny....

Yeah, yeah, yeah... And if every day I post here that it's going to rain tomorrow, I'll be right a pretty good percentage of the time. So what?!?
Funny that you're the first guy to jump all over someone who doesn't post any picks for a draw and then tries to brag about how he did. Am I blind or did you not put any numbers up tonight?

ND

NmbrsDude said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah... And if every day I post here that it's going to rain tomorrow, I'll be right a pretty good percentage of the time. So what?!?
Funny that you're the first guy to jump all over someone who doesn't post any picks for a draw and then tries to brag about how he did. Am I blind or did you not put any numbers up tonight?

ND
I do not recall telling anyone about what I played?? I just showed the real prediction of a trend line and numbers to come...And they hit just as I expected can't you see the beauty out of this?
I just stated that I used some experts sets as filters(Winkeldinkle produced some much better filtered sets than any filtered sets that I have provided this board since my arrival here)...I did not mentionned any numbers :no: And besides nobody's will never know what the huge posters are playing either (including you) :no: unless they start posting their entire wheels...Even having 6 numbers might not look so good in such a huge set...When in an actual wheel...
I'm not here to win any popularity contest NmbrsDude..That is why I do not post any numbers anymore... :no:

NmbrsDude said:
Am I the only one who sees the irony in this? :lol:
No I see it too...posting too many without posting any wheel is like posting nothing...everybody could post 49 numbers and gives you that crap about placing your numbers in a certain order in your wheel only to tell you that it always hit for 3s and 4s ...but reality would be much different! If you want to brag show your played lines...unless you want to win a popularity contest here... :lol:

Last edited:
Sheba said:
Dennis ...why post 7 times when 1 is enough?:notme:
Consider yourself lucky...after seeing the numerous threads(same date and so on) I could have posted much more...
So many threads???????
Geeee...what happenned here???:confused:
And the discussions thread??This most important thread looks poor......I hope that some will participate more....
:confused:

charles2

BTW a big hand to all the winners, Maggie you were looking for alot of 40's to hit; boy were there alot. Your my new 649 GURU !! :agree: :D

hot4

Dennis Bassboss said:
And to the person that post under many names on this board that told me that I don't know when a number is coming or not..but that I think that it might come...

I don't know who is that person who posts under many names but that person is very right. You don't know when a number is coming or not.
Remember you want to know if tomorrow will rain, you don't care if it will rain 20 days later.

I'm sorry to tell you that at times I really know that a number is coming...like it or not...And I have proven that over and over and over again and again and again..

You are not alone. The most of players are like you: at times they know that a number is coming ... But the problem is more difficult: 6 numbers are needed!

You don't need to reply,

Ever Frank

Sheba

"I don't know who is that person who posts under many names but that person is very right. You don't know when a number is coming or not.
Remember you want to know if tomorrow will rain, you don't care if it will rain 20 days later. " by hot4

The only way to know that you picked the right number that will show is too play them all. We all can only guess and hopefully be right! But when some people get lucky are are right they will let everyone know but when they are wrong! not a word!

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™Today I didn't plan on doing anything, and so far I'm right on schedule.......

hot4

Sheba said:
The only way to know that you picked the right number that will show is too play them all. We all can only guess and hopefully be right! But when some people get lucky are are right they will let everyone know but when they are wrong! not a word!

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™Today I didn't plan on doing anything, and so far I'm right on schedule.......

I'll repeat your words, knowing that only one person don't agree with you: "We all can only guess and hopefully be right!".

However, there are some ways to test our guess efficacy. Remembering a few draws later, that in the past we forecast a set of numbers, is not a good way to test our efficacy.

Frank

Beaker

hot4 said:
I don't know who is that person who posts under many names but that person is very right. You don't know when a number is coming or not.
Remember you want to know if tomorrow will rain, you don't care if it will rain 20 days later.

<quote moved>
You don't need to reply,

Ever Frank
Beaker said:
Spinning these adjustments from last time
:smash:
:dizzy:

DNs 11-46 with

$$$ 6-17-20-23-29-34-37-39-44-49$$$

Good luck players!
:dance1:
This might have paid $400 for me Frank - didn't play - guess I missed the rain 3 draws later ;)

You are not alone. The most of players are like you: at times they know that a number is coming ... But the problem is more difficult: 6 numbers are needed![/B]
Frank, brillant! But if 6 people at times they know that a number is coming then the problem is trivial

Please, post the one you think will hit, I will do likewise and we will be 1/3 there - :agree: :clown:

hot4

Beaker said:
This might have paid $400 for me Frank - didn't play - guess I missed the rain 3 draws later ;)

Frank, brillant! But if 6 people at times they know that a number is coming then the problem is trivial

Beaker,
I'm not the guy who said that "at times a player knows that a number is coming ". I said that the problem in lotto 6/49 is more complex than that. Even if your number doesn't hit this draw, you have a new chance, a new draw some days later. And it will happen that your number will come. But thinking about 2,3,4,5 or 6 numbers, makes a problem more complex and more difficult. You can say this is Lapalisse truth. But it can function as the base for our understanding.

Please, post the one you think will hit, I will do likewise and we will be 1/3 there - :agree: :clown: [/B]

As you know, I never participated in "The Best Bet" thread. I've not developed a tested strategy to select only one number, the reason why I feel not prepared to participate in your challenge. Also, I don't know a good strategy to select 48 numbers from 49 and get 6 hits the most of the time .

May be I'm not seeing any possibility of developing such strategies because I'm afraid they are not constant and not easily reproduced so that I can test them in future draws. And this is the more important reason, for me of course.

It seems to me that they depend from the player "feeling" when comparing numbers skips. May be I'm wrong and someone here can have a different point of view.

Frank

Sidebar