Sept. 27 Picks

gsobier

Dennis:

You played 25 sets and had four 3 hitters... ...very well done:agree:!

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Results tonite are...7 8 16 37 43 44 Bonus 15
Congratulations to all the real and unreal winners tonite...
:agree2:

gsobier said:
Dennis:

You played 25 sets and had four 3 hitters... ...very well done:agree:!

Regards,
Thanks George...But I'm not happy about it ... I let down the 16 and that 27-45 did not showed up...I am never happy when my DN misses ..but hold on...it is only a matter of time...By the way I will write to you more tomorrow I looked at your new stuff... very impressive but I do think that we might improve it if the four of us pull together...
Thanks again!
Hopefully someone on the board got better results than mine!

I did not win much for hitting 4 tonite....But nobody can argue my hits....You see I am just trying to build a credibility here...And a funny one! :sick: :clown: :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss In the previous discussions thread for thedraw held on September 24 said:
Beaker
05-16-37
05-16-47
07-16-23
07-16-27
07-16-42
07-16-49
14-16-37
14-16-47
16-17-25
16-17-46
16-17-47
16-23-37
16-24-37
16-24-47
16-27-33
16-30-47
16-33-37
16-33-47
16-35-47
16-37-44:clown: :agree2:
16-37-45
16-37-48
16-39-47
16-43-47
16-46-47
All of these...never came up together....
There it was...

Beaker said:
Looks like the pairs that I was expecting to hit last time hit here :agree:
This is why I brought up that post....Great call Beaker I remembered that you asked me about these pairs...another jewel to your credit! It seems to me we are just a little off at times....
I should have played that 16 tonite...
But we won't be off for ever...
:no:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
This is why I brought up that post....Great call Beaker I remembered that you asked me about these pairs...another jewel to your credit! It seems to me we are just a little off at times....
I should have played that 16 tonite...
But we won't be off for ever...
:no:
Sometimes I think 1 or 2 draws early :dizzy: :notme:

That 16 trend line was good but it missed last time and hit now - didn't play it :burnt: and LD 7 was right on schedule again ;)

Remember last time:
Beaker said:
Yes, as you said 40-41 or a few from 45-46-47 Don't forget LD 7 is in play here BIG TIME 7-27-37-47 :agree2:

Got to watch those trends :eek:

charles2

Nice hitting Bones = 3/6, Maggie = 3, Dennis = 4 [good for $40], Lt = 5, Florie = DN =8, gsobier = 3 [good for $30]

:agree2: :agree: :cool:

Last edited:
Beaker said:
Sometimes I think 1 or 2 draws early :dizzy: :notme:

That 16 trend line was good but it missed last time and hit now - didn't play it :burnt: and LD 7 was right on schedule again ;)

Got to watch those trends :eek:
Agree!:agree: Actually...Tonite I changed my mind on playing the 01-02 punch when I saw something about LDs of 07 from my stats...Look at the U:K: draw and the Canadian 6/49 similarity tonite...It is scary....Also the dancing set hit for another 3 I knew that a consecutive would hit from it in the 40s...But 45 was suppose to be at the rendez-vous... :sick:

Beaker

charles2 said:
Nice hitting Bones = 3/6, Maggie = 3, Dennis = 3 [good for $40], Lt = 5, Florie = DN =8, gsobier = 3 [good for $30]

Lot's of winners here congratulations - Maggie is still on her winning ways.

Nice hit with that DN Florie and Dennis if just 1 of those DNs comes you hit BIG :agree2:

Beaker said:
Lot's of winners here congratulations - Maggie is still on her winning ways.

Nice hit with that DN Florie and Dennis if just 1 of those DNs comes you hit BIG :agree2:
Congratulations to all and George to you as well! :agree: :agree2: :clown:

charles2 said:
Nice hitting Bones = 3/6, Maggie = 3, Dennis = 3 [good for $40], Lt = 5, Florie = DN =8, gsobier = 3 [good for $30]

:lol:
Counting too fast Charles I had 4 good numbers tonite... :lol:With all my respect! :angel:

Last edited:

gsobier

Dennis:

I lost $20 and you made $15 so you are :king: for this draw. Some draws are more brutle than others... ...this one was pretty easy. I need to make a few adjustments for the next draw:agree:. You, I and others here really don't need to demonstrate anything for credibilty in my book. We are all trying to nail the big prize. It was very interesting to see how your sets looked in the way there were built:agree:.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Congratulations to all and George to you as well! :agree: :agree2: :clown:

Last edited:
charles2 said:
Oppps sorry Dennis, it's corrected :agree2:

now lets hit that big money next draw !!!! :)
Thanks! Got to be carefull for credibility purposes...See I had 4 from 11 yesterday but did not hit the 4 on any line....That happens sometimes :rolleyes: :sick: ....But like the Beak said only hit one DN and the $$$$$ would flow...for a very relatively small investment...
I will respectively try to hit for more next time...

gsobier

Dennis:

We are all trying... ...some draws really don't turn out and there is nothing you can do about it. Always hope for the best is the only advise I offer here.

Regards,
Dennis Bassboss said:
Thanks! Got to be carefull for credibility purposes...See I had 4 from 11 yesterday but did not hit the 4 on any line....That happens sometimes :rolleyes: :sick: ....But like the Beak said only hit one DN and the $$$$$ would flow...for a very relatively small investment...
I will respectively try to hit for more next time...

Sidebar