Sept 10 PIKS

Sheba

Gosbier got me all fooled up but oh well save this one for Wednesday the 10th and we shall start another one for the 6th...

2 Lines
03-04-06-09-10-11-20-25-26-33-37

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!

Last edited:

Maggie

Save this one for Wed. the 20?? What does that mean? Probably best not to get tooo ahead of ourselves, otherwise these threads will just end up getting lost.

gsobier

Sheba and Maggie:

Sorry about the confusion:confused:. Thats what happens when you are in a hurry and counting the money won from the last draw too:lol:.

Regards,
George:)
Sheba said:
Gosbier got me all fooled up but oh well save this one for Wednesday the 10th and we shall start another one for the 6th...

2 Lines
03-04-06-09-10-11-20-25-26-33-37

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ Good Luck!

Maggie

I know, George, too many darn threads going at once for the future. A weird thing happened last night, I posted something and it showed a post from Sheba last instead of my post. So, now we have 2 best bet threads going.

gsobier

Too Many Threads

Maggie:

Having more than one thread is quite possible in the forum:eek:... ...I'm sure it has happened before... ...you just need 2 or members starting a new thread around the same time:agree:.

LT would have to help get it all sorted out.

Regards,
George:)
Maggie said:
I know, George, too many darn threads going at once for the future. A weird thing happened last night, I posted something and it showed a post from Sheba last instead of my post. So, now we have 2 best bet threads going.

Sheba

We should be able to delete post therfore the confusion would all be solved!

At 6am sometimes I don't see straight! and sometimes not at all! :lol:

[COLOR=sky blue]Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ ™ ![/color]

Sidebar