SEPT 10 PIKS...use this one

Brad

Tweety soars like a hawk !!

Hey Maggie, hope you got some serious scratch !! :agree:

I see some 3s and 4s as well, good picking ppl :agree2:

charles2

Congrats winners & to my 649 GURU = MAGGIE = another 5 hitter possible !!! = what's it gunna be this time? a new fridge or dishwasher )):agree2:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:yes: :party: :beer:

Beaker

Maggie said:
:cool: Picks for Wed.

1-4-8-10-17-21-24-25-28-34-40-42-44-48

Good Luck :agree2:
I thought I saw those numbers somewhere!!!

Hopefully another 5-hitter here :dance1:

Congratulations Maggie :king:

Maggie

Thanks guys, no serious cash last night.

Just 3x3 for 30 bucks. And half of that'll go for Super 7 and Sat. 6/49. Works for me. ;)

Congrats to all the other winners as well. :agree2:

Beaker

Maggie said:

Just 3x3 for 30 bucks. And half of that'll go for Super 7 and Sat. 6/49. Works for me. ;)

Very nice win Maggie - keep it going :agree:

thenrifi

Beaker said:
Another 2/7 :agree2: Had to put that 48 in eh thenrifi? ;)
Didn't dare leave out the 8 and 48 in the end. Too bad I didn't work the 48 with the correct numbers from my 8 line.
That's the lottery game.
I know somebody will hit it good and Maggie sure is hot right now!

Beaker

thenrifi said:
Didn't dare leave out the 8 and 48 in the end. Too bad I didn't work the 48 with the correct numbers from my 8 line.
That's the lottery game.
I know somebody will hit it good and Maggie sure is hot right now!
That's the beauty Tom, there is always another one :agree2: as we continue to hone our skills. Have to watch Maggie :agree: she has been hitting for awhile now :eek:

Maggie said:

Well just came on board after another very ectic week..and just can't resist this...Congratulations Maggie....Well deserved :agree2:
I knew my LD 04 that I talked about were just about to hit.....
Now...if you could get rid of 4 numbers you could hit for multiple 5 hitters if your rides continue...but if you think that 4 is too much ..You can always only get rid of two numbers you would get better pay off! Trust me!
:agree:

Sidebar