separate from each sweepstakes line only triples with six distinct digits

jack

hello frank , great job , artwork, how to use? the repetition of a trio is a maximum of one to two trios from the last draw to the next, it could be seen on the spreadsheet!!! so we can use it as a reference, to filter from a maximum of two numbers each trio that was drawn from the last draw to the next, in the draw line we have 15 numbers giving a total of 455 trios, trios with repetitions and trios without repetitions, we can add the trios
example=03 15 24= sum =42, it's playing by delay of the sum of trios, this strategy alone doesn't seem to be important, but when it crosses with other patterns it helps a lot. thank you frank

jack

frank! have you noticed that there are several draws, where there is not even a trio of these 6 different digits? so it's a trap to keep playing until the pattern of not having even a trio of these 6 different digits is drawn. despite the statistics showing balance in the draws

Frank

frank! have you noticed that there are several draws, where there is not even a trio of these 6 different digits? so it's a trap to keep playing until the pattern of not having even a trio of these 6 different digits is drawn. despite the statistics showing balance in the draws

Yes I noticed that. The average skip of each combination is about 5 draws. On a modified version, just uploaded you can search for a combination by its 5 digit code, leave out the leading zero, and enter into cell AE1, it will be highlighted.
I dont know what you mean by artwork, perhaps you mean colour formatting. Im sure you know how to use formatting and format painter by now. I just coloured the top 2 rows and selected them, then used format painter to copy that down the sheet.
The new version uses the same link.

Sidebar