search for real-life lottery simulator (odds, investition, payouts, balance, etc)

ozondj

Hello ! Thank you for entering my thread. When I say Lottery Simulator i don`t speak about programs that pick numbers based on different statistics or any other lottery analyzer. I tried to search but didn`t find yet a program that could actually simulate and create statistics for a simulated lottery. The program I am searching for would let you check your strategy and calculate the investment and possible payouts based on the odds of the lotto game. I have found some simulated lottery but you can only play 6 numbers. I want something that checks and calculates the costs for playing many numbers on a wheel and/or full combination.
For example, if you play 20 numbers on a 6/49 lottery (wheeled or full combination) there are:
1 in 360 chances you have all 6 in your 20 numbers
1 in 31 chances you get 5 out of 6
1 in 7 chances you get 4 of 6
Of course if you used a wheel, then you have to be aware of the cover percentage of that wheel
Calculating the chances for a win and the costs a player can plan a better strategy and take better care of his/her money just like in a bussines.
I have seen something very usefull in LottoDesignerXL wich is the Check Results option. I would have a sugestion for Nick (maybe i will post this LottoDesigner thread too). It would be great if you could introduce the option for checking the wheel for a specified number of draws so that we wont have to click the button everytime. Also, some kind of statistics about the simulated draws would be usefull
Also i`v been thinkig for creating a balance and even a graph for the total amount of cash invested and the payout returns for the desired number or trials. One could see about the chances for a profit on his strategy. I tried this on paper when checking a wheel and sometime I had big profits
I am very interested in this subject and I wait for your opinions. If you already know about a software that does these things please let me know.

Sidebar