salutations!

blingy

well...I've posted a few times on here but I haven't formally introduced myself so....

hello all...I'm blingy! I'm from Vancouver BC...anyone else from here?

ez

peter

Welcome to the forum blingy, I think you've come to the right place, you'll see some responses from others, in the discussions thread, as you have dropped a heck of a bombshell.
You will discover we are all here to help each other, we look forward to your posts, and hopefully through wheeling, and some of the regular discussions we have here , we can help you to refine your picks, and win more, and more often, and in the process we will all win as well.:agree2: :wavey:

blingy

Thank you Peter. In a world filled with skeptics its nice to find someone who is a believer! My partner laughed at me initially when I had told her about my 'bombshell' but after a few draws shes been linking up combos herself and started winning.

anyhow, I've tried it for 6/49 and it works great however lotto 7 is trickier. When i begin posting my numbers shall I post all 15-20 that I come up with or would you like a condensed list? I"m not sure how members here post when they derive a set of numbers and if they post all of them. I figured listing a smaller set of numbers wold increase your chances of winning right?

thanks!

peter

blinky, post how ever many in your set you wish, as everyone here knows , I'm a firm believer in smaller sets, better payouts,
We look forward to your posts.
And eventually, we can refine your sets with the knowledge of consecutives, same last digit pairs,odd/even ratio's, using primes,
I think this will benefit us all.:agree2:

peter

blingy said:
when I had told her about my 'bombshell' but after a few draws shes been linking up combos herself and started winning.

Linking up combo's, now this is where you need to read up on wheeling, get the right numbers, find the right wheel, and look out, your in the money.:agree: :agree2:

peter

blingy, there are some very good players here, with quite abit of knowledge, and all have something to offer.:agree:

blingy

well peter! what do you suggest is the best 'wheel'? where can i find one and can you point me in the right direction?

blingy

I"m sure...so i'll come with numbers and I'll need someones knowledge!

I"m working with a friend and my partner utilizing my formula and we're all up thus far...a wheel i'm sure could help. how successful have they been for people?

peter

Nick Koutros, a member on this forum, would be the expert on wheels, tell him how many numbers how many lines, and what type of guareentee, you would like.
Also look under wheels in this forum, and do a word search, under "wheels" This may help explain some things that some of us take for granted.

blingy

luckystrike, may i ask how you come about your numbers...don't reveal too much if you don't wish too!

have you been lucky with your method?

peter

blingy, excuse my curiuosity, this formula of yours, is it based soley on the last draw numbers, or several draws, could you tease me with just abit more info. thank you.:agree2: :wavey:

blingy

its a mathematical formula based on the previous weeks draws and if I feel like a mathlete the week before as well. So far so good as my return has been greater then the amount I've spent.

Because the numbers are always changing there lies the only variant.

blingy

its a bit of a pain to do the calculations but its been paying off..and since its $5 million this week I think I may just go that extra mile!

You were right to some extent Peter ;)

Sidebar