Sad News For Wild 5....but.....

Sheba

Wild 5 will no longer be available

January 30, 2004

The final draw for Atlantic Lottery's Wild 5 game will be held on Feb. 5, 2004

Sheba...:dog:

Sheba

and the BUT is....

In its place, ALC will soon introduce a new Thursday-night lottery game called Atlantic PAYDAY - a game we believe you will enjoy. Replacing games is normal in today's lottery industry given natural product life cycles. ALC is very excited about Atlantic PAYDAY!

To play, select four numbers from 1 to 77 or let the lottery terminal choose these four numbers for you. You will also receive 14 additional lines of terminal-generated numbers for a chance to win great prizes. The top prize will be $2,000 every two weeks for 20 years, or, the winner can choose a $500,000 lump sum payment. Other potential prizes will be $50,000, $10,000, $1,000, $50 and $2.

This new game will only be available in Atlantic Canada and offers excellent value. Each $2 selection provides 15 chances to win.

Sheba

Hmmmm...Interesting Very Interesting...
Anybody got any thoughts on this New Game???

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

Sheba

I don't think it is that bad but I will give it a try anyways, just insta piks though so that way I don't have to play them all the time.
This new game offers excellent value. Each $2 selection provides 15 chances to win...so how come you don't seem to like this one?

Any others game around like that?

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

powerball

Why did the ALC get rid of Wild 5 so quickly? Were the sales that bad?

I hate lotteries that don't even give you the option of picking your own ticket. I phoned the OLGC to complain about being forced to get at least 2 Quick Picks for Lotto Stupid 7, but the representative ignorantly insisted that you can pick all 3 selections yourself. :rolleyes:

Sheba

Not sure why they are not having this game anymore...
Hopefully the new game will be better...will see..I will play anyway unless it is really bad....

Sidebar