Repeating quads,triples & pairs

What and where these can be usefull is to see what's around and with them in the history....They often hide a trend... :agree:

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
What and where these can be usefull is to see what's around and with them in the history.... :agree:
Perhaps, but that's not what he's using it for. :no:

Strategy 1 - Pick 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 wheel them in regular draw.
Determine 1-7 hit 15 times, 9-12 hit 11 and 3-8 hit 5 times
1-7-12 hit 6 times
1-9-11-12 hit 3 times

Hotpick Play4 = 1-7-9-12
Hotpick Play4 = 1-9-11-12

Strategy 2 - Pick 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 wheel them
I really think 3-7 will hit as DN's - I determine 3-7 has hit with 8 and 11 2 times

Hotpick Play4 = 3-7-8-11

Strategy 3 - Pick 1,3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21,23 wheel them in regular draw
my 3-7 DN is in play but I really really think 14 and 20 might hit

Hotpick Play4 = 3-7-14-20

I don't need to know what might repeat for this at all :no: rather what comes with... is the better question. :agree:

Repeating quads

On the past data that I have used for todays pick 4 game,
I picked 18-20-30-43
I got 18-20-30 from the main numbers.

If people use past triples to match 3 balls, whats wrong with using past quads?

Kev

Beaker

Re: Repeating quads

kevinwclough said:
On the past data that I have used for todays pick 4 game,
I picked 18-20-30-43
I got 18-20-30 from the main numbers.

If people use past triples to match 3 balls, whats wrong with using past quads?

Kev
I think you're missing a top winning strategy here. But hey, if you want to play past quads, go for it. Good luck. :)

winhunter

WINHunter Processor

Hmmm,

I missed this thread before. Anyway, WINHunter has a processor designed for this very thing. It is called Match Scan. IT functions like this...

'this rule tests the latest drawing against the other drawings
'and test's for 4of6 to 6of6 matches
'and deducts for higher match counts

Actually, the processor starts at the Startpoint specified by the user setting (the Skip factor) and processes the ENTIRE history. Perhaps this processor needs to account for the USE qty as well. It deducts the score value (from all of the matched draw digits) for any matches greater than 3 matches. If I need to decrease it to anything greater than 2 matches, let me know. Otherwise, I could give the user an option to scan more, but the processor is a SLOW one already.

Personally, I have not seen much of a use for this processor, but maybe that is because the code is too simple, and I don't really have any idea on what to do with it...

Also, you could use the Pair hit processor as a triple, etc processor (sorta). Just use it to pick 4-6 numbers using NO SCALE at the processor level and see what you get.

Andrew

Sidebar