Re: Useful Info

Brad

Re: Useful Info

Nice touch LT,

having the Lottery Glossary accessible from within all sections is very good ... don't know how long it's been there, just stumbled onto it.

One niggle... assuming everyone's display is the same as mine I find black on blue difficult to see, the first time I noticed it was when my pointer ran across it and turned it red ... but maybe I just need my eyes checked :cool:

LT

Administrator
Hi Brad ... just put it in last night. Good point abiut the screen colours. The background is hexadecimal colour #F7F7F7 .. I have changed it to #FFFFFF which is as white as white can go on a puter screen. Still will look a little blue because of the main dark blue background :)

Brad

Just wanna make sure we're on the same page ;) ... I was referring only to the actual link on this WS, The Lotterry Glossary, which displays as black letters on dark blue backround ... the words Useful Info, white, displayed OK bfr. The home page is OK too, it's the section pages I'm talking about.

Cheers :)

LT

Administrator
hmmmmmm that is interesting Brad .. thanks :confused:

The table background that the link lottery glossary is on should not display as dark blue???

Check out this screenshot that I just made at:

http://www.lotto649.ws/mainpage.gif

Its a large image so may take some time to load.

This is what should be displayed??? Anyone else getting a dark blue bottom to the main page?

Maybe I need glasses :D

<<< I optimized the image .. should load a lot faster now ..LT >>>

Last edited:

Brad

:D that finicky cat ... it's the 'thread' page link I'm talking about, the link is shown within the dark blue border, to the left of 'New Thread' ... it's no big deal, didn't mean to create more work for you :eek: .

LT

Administrator
Ohhhh Brad thank you muchley :yes:

I c said the blind man or at least the one of the two of us that needs glasses :lol:

Never noticed that there on that page ... I'll work on a fix.

thanks again Brad for the heads up :agree2:

daleks

the blurb accompanying the " keno " definition in the glossary states players may pick from 3 to 10 numbers to play with................the version used in british columbia allows one to pick from 1 to 10 numbers, from a board of 80, where 20 are computer drawn every 5 minutes.......:wavey:

Sidebar