Questions To Dennis B. Or Any Lottofriends!!!

ox

:) :) :) :)

I JUST CHECKED MY WEEKLY SETS, I GOT 3 NOS/8NOS
COMBOS-2 SETS (HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK WILL I COLLECT?)

AND 2 SETS OF 4NOS EACH---???
AND 2 SETS OF 3NOS WHICH I KNOW ABOUT $20.00 TOTAL

SORRY I DID NOT POST THESE NOS. TONIGHT BECAUSE
THESE ARE SETS THAT I PLAY EVERY DRAW .

THANKS,
ox

(THESE SETS ARE MOSTLY OR ALL 40'S)

ox

THENRIFI WAS RIGHT(I ALMOST GAVE UP ON MY SETS)

2 SETS OF 4 NUMBERS $165.60
2 SETS OF 3---------$ 20.00
2 SETS 0F 8---------$200.00($28.00-EACH)

TOTAL $385.60

(REMEMBER ALL MEMBERS INPUT ARE USEFUL)

THANKS TOM!!

SINCERELY,

ox

Irvin

Congratulations OX :clap: :party2:

Heres another tip;

Dont spend it all at once, spend it at 3 different places (pub, restaurant, gift for yourself) :lol:

:wavey:

thenrifi

combo winnings

HI Ox
I have a small spreadsheet in Excel format and a conversion of it in Word format that displays approximate winnings ( approximated prize payouts)

If anyone is interested, I will use one of the methods Brad suggested to get it to you.

Tom

Last edited:

Brad

just a note

Hi Tom,

please note that board rules here don't allow emails. I know it can be a pain sometimes but this way member's addys are protected from potential abuse. It's obvious your intentions are good, so just edit your post and delete the email ( I think you have ~12 hrs to edit from the time you post, after that the administrator LT will do that ... or sooner if he happens to cruise the board ).
The route to reach any member is via 'contact us' at page bottom, LT will forward your message or zipped file.
Alternately if you want to 'donate' any files or programs for all to access they can be put into 'free lotto stuff' as a download, again via LT.

Cheers

thenrifi

Whoops - guess I goofed up again. Pretty soon I will have abused proper protocol enough times that I shouldn't screw up anymore.

Thanks
Tom

OX

ox said:

THENRIFI WAS RIGHT(I ALMOST GAVE UP ON MY SETS)

2 SETS OF 4 NUMBERS $165.60
2 SETS OF 3---------$ 20.00
2 SETS 0F 8---------$200.00($28.00-EACH)

TOTAL $385.60

(REMEMBER ALL MEMBERS INPUT ARE USEFUL)

THANKS TOM!!

SINCERELY,

ox
I REMEMBER AWILE AGO THAT YOU DID OR WERE GOING TO GIVE UP ON A SET YOU HAD BEEN PLAYING WITH ALOT OF LD 08...AND THAT VERY DRAW THEY HIT..YOU CAN'T GIVE UP EVER...BECAUSE AS SOON AS YOU DO...BANG!!!!!! THEY SHOW UP...
THATS WHY WE MUST PERSEVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL WIN

I DO HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN..........
THE KEY IS TO REMAIN PATIENT AND NOT TO GET DISCOURAGED,IF YOUR #'S DON'T SHOW,OR IF SOMEONE DISAGRESS WITH WHAT YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE,OR BECAUSE THEY CAN'T EXCEPT OR RESPECT YOUR OPINION..THAT IS THIER PROBLEM.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF...IT'S UNFORTUNATE IF OTHERS DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU...:agree:

GOOD LUCK FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!

thenrifi

Luckystrike

Boy that post about "giving up" has a bad ring to it for me. I gave up on the 8 this week as a matter of fact.
I sure hope this doesn't come back to haunt me!

You really have me second guessing myself now.

Tom

Irvin

hmmmm 8 is my favourite number.

It tells a lot about my personality;

Balanced, symetrical, infinite possibilities when looked at from a different angle :lol:

We must learn to trust our gut feelings and dont let other people change your mind.

I mean its usually right when it tells you it needs food :lol: :lol:

Brad

coriolis

The beauty of 8 is that it looks the same in Northern or Southern hemisphere ... though I wonder if the top half swirls CW in the South?
:dizzy:
:dizzy:
...what did you expect for 5 in the morn...

Irvin

When on the equator it spins both ways and no ways :lol:

I tried it myself back in April.

Flew all the way to Singapore turned on a tap looked impressed and flew back :lol: :lol:

Makes you wonder what effect the rotation of the earth has on the lotto balls....besides gravity.

Brad

"Makes you wonder what effect the rotation of the earth has on the lotto balls....besides gravity."

That's easy, you get more oddballs in the North ... check it out :lol: :lol:

ps. my toidy swirls CW !!

Brad

Ah yes, the old granola geyser trick ... not a pretty sight ... been there done that, tho my forte is coffee thro the nasal cavity ... aim is getting better of late :D

Maggie

That's funny, Brad... like when you take tooo big of a gulp of coffee?? Then you choke, and then look out!! Pity anyone standing in your line of fire. My worst nightmare would have it happen in a restaurant. :) (small sips, small sips, small sips)

Irvin

Maggie,

The classic restaurant scene, I have done that.

My mate was telling everyone a joke and silly me had to drink some wine when he said the punch line.

You could say I got the last laugh because he was directly opposite me.

Fortunately everyone had a good laugh out of that one.

Lucky it was cheap white wine :lol:

Sidebar