question

Maggie

Wondered if anyone knows anything about bell curve and lottery numbers here? I've been reading a little about it, but not having much luck finding a diagram. Is there one available somewhere? Thanks..:)

Maggie

Hi Combo
Like I said, I've just a read a bit about it and don't really undestand it. It has something to do with the positioning of numbers and they form a shape like a bell. The numbers at the top of the bell are supposed to be the good numbers. I'm going to go on the web and do a search to see if I can come up with something more. I had never heard of this either until just recently.

When put besides a Positional Grid...The bell curve could be very awesome at times...That way ...It could be used as an awesome filter that does reduce even more the numbers of combinations to be played...many players are plaing just by that... :agree:

Maggie

It all looks very interesting, but you still have to choose the correct combination of numbers to get your totals. No matter which way you pick your numbers, you have to choose the right six. That's the difficult part. :)

Maggie said:
It all looks very interesting, but you still have to choose the correct combination of numbers to get your totals. No matter which way you pick your numbers, you have to choose the right six. That's the difficult part. :)
And Dennis always chooses some good ones!! :lol:

Tahnee

appreciate any tips you can give me as to how to break even dennis on the uk lottery. i do 20 lines a week over two draws and am currently xthousands down. start me off please or do i stick to lucky dips

Tahnee said:
appreciate any tips you can give me as to how to break even dennis on the uk lottery. i do 20 lines a week over two draws and am currently xthousands down. start me off please or do i stick to lucky dips
Just follow Spinach's advices...and like for fishing just troll for good numbers!!! :lol:

Sidebar