question from my son

niteowl

My son downloaded a program from winsite called Maxhit, and says when he asks it to predict sets of numbers, in a 100 number set he usually matches at least one set of five and a few sets of four and alot of three matches. His problem is that he has to go through the list manually. He was wondering if anyone knows of a program that he could import the lists to and have it check for repeating triples or quads. He asked me if a spreadsheet program could do this, but since most 4th graders probably know more about spreadsheets than I do, I told him I'd go here and ask the experts. I'm babysitting for him for the weekend, so I'll play with the program and see if I can figure it out.

Beaker

niteowl, there are a few programs that scan for hits from winning numbers.

I am a little :confused: about '100 number sets'
Do you mean 100 sets of 6 numbers? :confused: and you want to find, within those 100 tickets, all the 3's,4's,5's,6's from the winning picks?

A spreadsheet could do this for sure :agree:

I know a brute force way to do it. I'm sure if you could code in VB a more eligant way exists. GillesD would know for sure. :agree:

niteowl

I haven't played with the program yet, but from what he said, he predicts 100 or more sets of six numbers and there is usually a five number match in there somewhere, and by picking out the repeating sets of three or four numbers, he gets the numbers he uses to play. I looked at a spreadsheet in his microsoft works program and it was greek to me. Does he have to download VB or is it included in windows somewhere and how would he find out if he has it. He is running win98 here.

Beaker

If he has Microsoft Excel - the spreadsheet program - he should be able to code VB there.

If he can produce the 100 sets in a text file, he can import that into Excel and then he can check them.

niteowl

The lists are saved in a file called betlist.txt
This is a text file, right? So I'll tell him to get Excel and learn how to use it. I'll have to play with the program today and see what it does.

Beaker

niteowl said:
The lists are saved in a file called betlist.txt
This is a text file, right? So I'll tell him to get Excel and learn how to use it. I'll have to play with the program today and see what it does.
Yes. If you start Excel and open that betlist.txt in Excel, you will be able to import that file. :agree:

the ace said:
Lottery Prediction Pro can check doubles, triples, etc., plus many other functions
you can download it here
www.sky-1.com
Wow...Wow...Wow...What do I see? Some people have been paying attention to this board....Nice program and it is nice to see people and software builders learning from us...! But the double announcers are still better....It also gives very,very,very goooood results... :agree::lol:

Beaker

the ace said:
Lottery Prediction Pro can check doubles, triples, etc., plus many other functions
you can download it here
www.sky-1.com
WOW

Please note this program is a serious attempt at creating a professional prediction program "IT IS not a toy or a jump on the band wagon program" and for some the learning curve May be high. Professional Lottery Players will feel right at home with this program, as you will see instantly the benefit of the Odds Calculator, Data Mining Features, Combination Creation abilities, Line checking and more....

If this software is difficult then the learning curve for WinHunter is through the roof :lol:

the ace do you have Lottery Prediction Pro? What is your experience with it?

I'm interested in this statement

Various Prediction Techniques with Wheeling Capabilities
Software is expensive $50 USD :eek: :dang:

Winhunter is better than this software....And it is free...But I'll know how to repay Andrew in time for all his great work! That is a promess! And Dennis Bassboss is a man of his words.... :agree: :agree2:

the ace

Lottery Prediction Pro has 10 different predicting systems so a player can choose any system he likes. Prediction differs from draw to draw, but the authors statement taken from help file is quite accurate:
"Sys1 and A brings numbers down to 15 approx. and keeps ratio 3-4 correct. avg. 3-4 *BEST*

SysB..C brings numbers down to around 21+ and gets 3-6 correct avg. 3-5 *SECOND BEST*

Sys1..7 brings numbers down to around 24+ and gets 2-4 correct avg. 2-4 "

Besides the program has some unique functions, like "single digit display" custom filters and in terms of checking the past results it's very fast, even on my old junker :)

Ace

Beaker

the ace said:
Lottery Prediction Pro has 10 different predicting systems so a player can choose any system he likes. Prediction differs from draw to draw, but the authors statement taken from help file is quite accurate:
"Sys1 and A brings numbers down to 15 approx. and keeps ratio 3-4 correct. avg. 3-4 *BEST*

SysB..C brings numbers down to around 21+ and gets 3-6 correct avg. 3-5 *SECOND BEST*

Sys1..7 brings numbers down to around 24+ and gets 2-4 correct avg. 2-4 "

Besides the program has some unique functions, like "single digit display" custom filters and in terms of checking the past results it's very fast, even on my old junker :)

Ace
Thanks for that Ace :agree2: Looks like it has some essential things + some other interesting features :agree: I hadn't seen that before. :no:

system13

Forbidden

I wonder why I can`t get access to their server,forbidden access is all that I get. But,whith WINHunter under my shoulders I couldn`t care less.:agree:

Brad

Re: Forbidden

system13 said:
I wonder why I can`t get access to their server,forbidden access ...<snip>...
They just got your email addy ... maybe that's all they wanted ;)

system13

Re: Re: Forbidden

Brad said:
They just got your email addy ... maybe that's all they wanted ;)

yep,Brad,you might be right,maybe that`s the case,and they`ll send me some promos about their product and a download link......a closed circle or what :lol: ...after re-selling it over the net

Snowy

niteowl said:
My son downloaded a program from winsite called Maxhit, and says when he asks it to predict sets of numbers, in a 100 number set he usually matches at least one set of five and a few sets of four and alot of three matches. His problem is that he has to go through the list manually. He was wondering if anyone knows of a program that he could import the lists to and have it check for repeating triples or quads. He asked me if a spreadsheet program could do this, but since most 4th graders probably know more about spreadsheets than I do, I told him I'd go here and ask the experts. I'm babysitting for him for the weekend, so I'll play with the program and see if I can figure it out.

Are you saying that maxhit will get a 5number win if you play 100 lines?

Brad

Re: Re: question from my son

Snowy said:
Are you saying that maxhit will get a 5number win if you play 100 lines?

Hehe, I was wondering the same when I first read the post ... if that's the case I'll buy the prog ... no, I'll buy one for all my friends, with the winnings of course ;) ... and drinks for all :beer:

Godload

Curiosity got the better of me so I downloaded the program. Looked at it and this is what I found. The trial version has 50 systems it runs and it shows you the 10 best performing systems.
It has different graphs for each of the 10 systems and you can look at the performance of each system by numbers hit per draw, profit won etc. Now this may sound great, since some of the graphs show consistent 4 hitters and an occaisonal 5 or 6 hitter. But when you examine the numbers, they range from 20-32 number pools. Now don't get me wrong getting 6 numbers out of a pool is great, but 6 numbers in a pool of 32 doesn't necessarily translate into a jackpot. Also you don't know when that six is gonna hit so unless you wanna play 10 full wheels of 10 pools of numbers each draw your kinda playing a lotto within a lotto. Now 4 hitter doesnt necessarily mean 4 numbers not including bonus, so a 4 hitter could equal 10 dollars, in which case it isn't anything special.
I am not exacly sure what Nite meant by 5 numbers out of 100 sets, and his son picking the repeating sets of 4 or more.

Sidebar