Question For People Who Wheel

mon

ON A PREVIOUS THREAD RENATA ASKED A VERY GOOD QUESTION FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHOSEN TO DO THE WHEELING SYSTEM IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THEIR PERSONAL PREFERENCE WITH OTHERS ON THIS BOARD DO YOU GO BY NUMERICAL ORDER OR DO YOU PULL YOUR NUMBERS RANDOMELY

EG:

OR

I HAVE BEEN DOING THEM NUMERICALY AND HAVE FOUND I DONT WIN THAT MUCH, I AM THINKING OF MAKING MY PICKS THEN PUTTING THEM IN A BAG AND THEN DRAWING THEM RANDOMLY
THEN USING THE WHEELING SYSTEM.
:) :)

Clarity

I like to mix them up after I make my picks and then wheel them. Not too much success yet. Practice makes perfect (I hope)!

Florie

wheeling numbers

Have read somewhere as a guideline to put your picked numbers in order of their frequency; i.e. from highest to lowest then assign your numbers to the selected wheel.

What I do is the same except that instead of following the frequency order, I pick the best sets say of 3 repeating numbers and so on till I get to the bottom of the list. Hope I explained that well.
:wavey:

Brad

re: randomizing wheels

Mon,

the CoverMaster wheeling prog (free - see Tools) has a feature that will randomize the wheel once it's made, while keeping the original cover. You can randomize more than once which is also useful to change the lines if some come up with too many odds, evens or sums out of desired range, etc.

It will generate wheels from pick 3 to pick 7 lotteries (this may be an answer to your earlier Q in the wheels section btw).

Cheers :agree2:

Sidebar