Question for N-tuplets designer

SHT

Hi Nick,

N-tuplets' instructions states: "Press the 'show frequencies' button to view tuplets by frequency".

My downloaded N-tuplets program doesn't seem to have this feature. Can you tell me if this function should be available? Or are you referring to the 'Sort Tuplets Ascending' button. TIA

SHT.

SHT said:
Hi Nick,

N-tuplets' instructions states: "Press the 'show frequencies' button to view tuplets by frequency".

My downloaded N-tuplets program doesn't seem to have this feature. Can you tell me if this function should be available? Or are you referring to the 'Sort Tuplets Ascending' button. TIA

SHT.

Use LottoStatisticsXL to idemtify N-tuplets.

SHT

Hi Nick,

Just checked out your LottoStatisticsXL, the N-tuplets' option is flexible. For now I will only use this program for N-tuplets analysis. Unfortunately the layout and number formatting is not ideal, since I'm analysing 3-4 National draws, twice weekly over varying periods and it's very cumbersome to reformat results, so easy comparisons and statistical analysis can be performed.

Any chance you will incorporate the listing of frequencies in the 'Lotto N-tuplets Spreadsheet'?

SHT

Sidebar