Question for LT

Hello LT

Do you have 6/49 database for Lotto-Analyzer ? or maybe a recent one..Cause I lost it when I bought a new machine.
Thanks in advance..

Very Nice But

LT,

My man, it's nice to have a new PIIII but the bad news is I am locked out (out of work) for now.
So winning is urgent now.
btw do you remember winhunter ? if so I downloaded the prog and it's looks great especially it's free.
Can I put down the website here ?
The only bad thing about it is being picky i.e. data has to be txt and in this format 12-14-20-44-47-48 49 (winning numbers ?)
:D

Beaker

Re: Very Nice But

ComboManiac said:
LT,

My man, it's nice to have a new PIIII but the bad news is I am locked out (out of work) for now.
So winning is urgent now.
btw do you remember winhunter ? if so I downloaded the prog and it's looks great especially it's free.
Can I put down the website here ?
The only bad thing about it is being picky i.e. data has to be txt and in this format 12-14-20-44-47-48 49 (winning numbers ?)
:D
ComboM, I looked at winhunter also. Can't get it going yet - install problem :dang:

Beaker

Beaker,

What is your data input format ?
The Prog has many filters and you can even check past draws.
Remember it has to be like this :

06/29/2002 12-14-20-40-44-48 49
6/26/2002 11-13-19-35-38-40 43

Last edited:

Brad

Hey Combo,

I have all the data for BC49, CN49 and S7 to end of June/02 in .txt format . Got it from BCLC site, doctored it up myself to read as: 01/29/1992,01,02,03,04,05,06 ... with or without bonus ... it's relatively easy to change to your specs.
If you're interested let me know, we can work something out .

Cheers :wavey:

How Easy ?

Brad,

I have the data from BCLC but it's not easy to put it the way Winhunter likes it.
Tabs are not accepted, it has to be in this manner:

7/01/2002 18-24-26-30-37-44
6/29/2002 11-13-17-28-30-48

I don't know about commas format like yours. It might work I have to test it

Brad

Combo,

it's as easy as using the Word Pad...:agree: ... and/or a spread sheet. I open the text file in Pad and then use edit-replace to sub or change the characters needed, spaces too. Other word processors may be faster but I find the Pad simple to use. May need a spread sheet to shuffle, add or delete numbers, ie: changing date from mm/dd/yy to dd/mm/yy, deleting bonus nrs, etc. Others here may suggest a better way, but I find it works for me, doesn't take that long once you get the hang of it.
I also have Ion Salius prog to reverse the order of draws, as is needed for his lotto files.

Let me know if you need more specifics,
Cheers, :beer:

Brad

Combo,

have just finished updating the CN49 text file to this format:
06/12/2002 03-04-15-18-34-47 45
06/15/2002 20-29-38-39-42-46 23 ...btw this is the last date.
Can do one without bonus if needed. The zeros can be dropped too if 01-02-....-09 is a problem.
If you want it, we'll have to ask LTs help to place it in Tools...I've not tried that before, guess an email attachment would work, the file is only ~62Kb.

Cheers

LT

Administrator
I could put up any database that anyone wants, with a credit thank-you to the member that put it together :)
This could save members a lot of time as one person could work on building one for a specific lottery and another person for another lottery. This way of sharing would sure save people a lot of typing time doing all of the databases themselves. :agree:

Brad said:
Combo,

have just finished updating the CN49 text file to this format:
06/12/2002 03-04-15-18-34-47 45
06/15/2002 20-29-38-39-42-46 23 ...btw this is the last date.
Can do one without bonus if needed. The zeros can be dropped too if 01-02-....-09 is a problem.
If you want it, we'll have to ask LTs help to place it in Tools...I've not tried that before, guess an email attachment would work, the file is only ~62Kb.

Cheers
I can have allmost all the major draws history of the world (and all the provincial ones) in that text files format (or other text files format too)with a click of a button..I also can have them with and without bonus ...so if you do not feel like updating it all...just ask it only takes me a minute...see I can be serious too!!! :clown: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Brad

Hi Dennis,

is this a site-download or your own source?

I like it when you're funny too !! :lol: :heul: :D :lol2: :laugh: :nuts::laughing: :xeyed:

Yes Brad Go Ahead

Brad,

Thanks for the offer. I guess we have to ask LT for that connection.
Pls I need files for Ion Saliu for both CN6/49 and bC/49 and CN649 with the previously mentioned format i.e.

7/3/2002 6-13-20-35-36-40 25
6/29/2002 1-2-30-33-41-48 37

Dennis,

Question for you. the files that I got from here re: lotto-analyzer for 6/49 Can I put them under data like c:\prog files\lotto-analyzer\data ?
But then those files might erase my up to date BC/49 ?

Brad

Combo,

I emailed all the CN49 files you just mentioned to LT earlier, he has or will soon get them ready for Tools...I can't tell which 'cause he slams my fingers everytime I try to open the Tools box :bawl: ...access denied ! :D ... see if any of the files fit you, then I can do the same for BC49. Did you see Dennis' offer?
I might pick your brain later re: Winh....., got the prog have yet to install it.

Cheers

winhunter

Problems

Hmmm,

I have an updated version to fix the problems you guys have been talking about (txt files, comma delimited.) But I have not heard of an installation problem yet. What exactly is the problem with the install? Maybe I could walk you through a manual installation here, otherwise I dunno. Im still waiting for a review from a popular freeware/shareware site though. Maybe they will host a file there.

I am open to discussing the abilities of WINHunter for those of you that are curious as to how it works. Maybe LT will start that thread that he mentioned....

Sidebar