Question for Flipper!

Flipper,

This is just in case you didn't catch the question in the other posting.

"Out of the thousands of possible delta-1 combinations, how in the world do you manage to narrow your field down to 69 tickets?!!"

That's just the delta-1's. We havent even touched the delta 2-15. If you can open my eyes to THAT, then I may consider looking at the Delta concept as a system, rather than just a filter.

Cheers

Sandman

Originally posted by SillyAlien:
Flipper,

This is just in case you didn't catch the question in the other posting.

"Out of the thousands of possible delta-1 combinations, how in the world do you manage to narrow your field down to 69 tickets?!!"

That's just the delta-1's. We havent even touched the delta 2-15. If you can open my eyes to THAT, then I may consider looking at the Delta concept as a system, rather than just a filter.

Cheers

Sandman

Originally posted by Sandman:
I
Agree, what would at least one good example be of 6 good delta numbers to use other than 1, between 2-15 on 1 ticket. You don't have to give us your THICK WALLET secret, just a CHANGE PURSE headstart would be fine? Is 69 Tickets using delta numbers a guaranteed win of some of your money back, or did you just spend this amount due to the big draw?

We know you have it in ya Flip.

flipper

Sandman, here is a good line to use that has no delta number of 1. The following line format will hit 45% of the time. Here is the line now: 5,8,17,20,31,41. Your delta numbers from this would be 5,3,9,3,11 and 10. This is a good line--note all delta numbers are under 15, which is what I want.

Silly Alien, I think if you want to improve your chances, once you pick out your lines, decode each line into delta numbers and only use the lines where the delta is 1 to 15. If you do this, you'll be playing lines that win 92% of the time. That's all I do. But once you get your lines, stay with the same numbers and don't change them due to what happened in the past.

Somebody asked me if there was a guarantee prize structure when I play the 69 lines. The answer is no. I have no idea what I've won until I go back to the terminal. My method of play is for the jackpot only. You might find this hard to believe, but when I hear the music and the clerk tells me you won $10 on this ticket, I'm saying to myself,"$10 is no good, where's the jackpot?" I have no interest in winning small amounts as it won't change my lifestyle.

I hope I've answered your questions. If not, ask more. Going for breakfast now with the old lady.

If I had 2 rules, which I do--they would be this:
#1- convert all your lines you want to play to delta numbers and only play the lines that have delta numbers from 1 to 15.

#2- forget about what the balls did 39 draws ago. We already know that the delta numbers on 92% of all winning tickets are from 1 to 15. So, build a database from this info.This happens 92% of the time, so why ignore it???

Sandman

Originally posted by flipper:
Sandman, here is a good line to use that has no delta number of 1. The following line format will hit 45% of the time. Here is the line now: 5,8,17,20,31,41. Your delta numbers from this would be 5,3,9,3,11 and 10. This is a good line--note all delta numbers are under 15, which is what I want.

Silly Alien, I think if you want to improve your chances, once you pick out your lines, decode each line into delta numbers and only use the lines where the delta is 1 to 15. If you do this, you'll be playing lines that win 92% of the time. That's all I do. But once you get your lines, stay with the same numbers and don't change them due to what happened in the past.

Somebody asked me if there was a guarantee prize structure when I play the 69 lines. The answer is no. I have no idea what I've won until I go back to the terminal. My method of play is for the jackpot only. You might find this hard to believe, but when I hear the music and the clerk tells me you won $10 on this ticket, I'm saying to myself,"$10 is no good, where's the jackpot?" I have no interest in winning small amounts as it won't change my lifestyle.

I hope I've answered your questions. If not, ask more. Going for breakfast now with the old lady.

If I had 2 rules, which I do--they would be this:
#1- convert all your lines you want to play to delta numbers and only play the lines that have delta numbers from 1 to 15.

#2- forget about what the balls did 39 draws ago. We already know that the delta numbers on 92% of all winning tickets are from 1 to 15. So, build a database from this info.This happens 92% of the time, so why ignore it???
Flipper, Thanx for your reply. Another question for you on DELTA"S, how often does any delta number repeat itself on the same ticket such as did the prev 649 draw?? Do you have any particular favorite delta number besides the #1. which delta #'s play most frequent together in the 649.
Sorry for all the questions, just curious.

flipper

I plan my delta numbers so that there are never 3 consecutive numbers. At least, this plan will be in place by Wed. The 3 consecutive numbers from Sat. were flukes. They should NOT have been played as it only happens in 13% of the winning lines. I suppose I will play a few consecutive numbers of 3 just to fall into the 13% which will rear its ugly head like last night.

My favourite delta number is 1.The reason being that the delta number of 1 is on a winning line about 45% of the time. Then the delta numbers of 2-15 are also on winning lines about 45-46% of the time. So, all of a sudden I have covered 91-92% of winning lines.

You should know me by now that I do not track past delta numbers from the past draws.Gilles the Brain will second my thinking on this.

[This message has been edited by flipper (edited June 17, 2001).]

GillesD

Flipper your reasoning is really opening my eyes.
I now realize that my Lotto 6/49 database is all messed up. I will have to reenter all data. Currently I have 207 winning combinations (11.4%) with the lowest number higher than 15 (not meeting your criteria of all deltas equal or lower than 15). Altogether I have 1016 winning combinations (55.9%) with at least one delta higher than 15. So only 44.1% with deltas between 1-15 a little less than your 91-92% you quote.
Or thinking about it, may be it is my database that is right.
If you go for the jackpot, you might as well choose quick picks. I have yet to see a system to improve the chances of winning the jackpot. Any combination has the same chance (1 in nearly 14,000,000). The only real way is buying more tickets.

peter

FLIPPER: You forgot about rule #3 PRAY. KEEP SMILING we enjoy your posts. ----- CHEERS, PETER
biggrin.gif
[LoL]

[This message has been edited by peter (edited June 18, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by peter (edited June 18, 2001).]

Sidebar