Question by winlink!

Sheba

Has anyone ever won a significant prize in the last 6 monthes.
Who are the winners? as quotes by winlink

Well some of us have gotten 4 or 5 numbers but no big hits just yet!

Someone soon will hit the BIG one here so keep in touch and post your thoughts... The winner just me be YOU!

All the best in your lottery

Sheba___:dog:

Beaker

Winlink you've come at the right time - just when the fireworks are going to start :kaioken: :kaioken:

Stay tuned... :dance1:

I noticed you were an engineer sheesh I hope you believe in luck :agree2:

... didn't think so :rolleyes: :lol:

grape

Hello i'm new here this is my first post, i've been reading quite a few posts and it sounds like you guys are all working very hard at this which is cool. I've not tried the winhunter software yet but have downloaded it. Asides from wanting to say hello to you all i was curious to your strategy. It appears that you are working on hitting a major jackpot which is cool of course but i was wondering if you are looking at the aspect of accumulated wins. We have 8 draws a month for the 649 and the 4 & 5 number prizes can add up quickly if you're getting a few of them per draw or over a period of 8 draws. I would think that it would be better odds and that setting your filters to pick up these would be a lot easier than getting the big one immediately. Are you lookig at it this way also?...i'm just working out a strategy for myself and wanted to gget some feedback on it. Thanks ahead of time you guys have some interesting ideas.

grape

Randal

Yeah, how do you guys pick your numbers? Based on stats?

I keep going with mah quick picks because I have little faith in stats seeing how every draw is independant of the last.

Dennis Bassboss said:
As you saw lately I spend times helping or trying to help some players from abroad ...nailing on my way
1- A jackpot in the:p: Croatian draw...:clown:
2- A 5 numbers hits in the Québec/49:clown:
3- A 4 numbers hit (from only 8 in the National U.K. draw):clown:
4- A 4 numbers hit (from 12 in the Texas draw):clown:
5- A 2 numbers open pair hit in the BC/49:clown:
6- A triple repeater in BC/49 (16 came 3 consecutives draws as the bonus):clown:
7- A 2 numbers hit open pair in the Portugal lottery:clown:
The side effect is that I have a feeling that I have neglected you all for the Canadian 6/49 lottery...This is about to change accept my deepest apology for this....
Sincerely Dennis Bassboss
:king:

8-A 2 numbers hints strikes dead on in Super 7
9-A hit from an open pair in 6/49
10-And counting.......
:lol:

winhunter

Grape,

When I sit down and get about the business of optimizing Filters for WINHunter, my main target is always a Jackpot. BUT, along the way, the lower tier prizes you mention can be targeted as well while optimizing your Filters.

Randal said:
I keep going with mah quick picks because I have little faith in stats seeing how every draw is independant of the last.

Try to look at the ball machine as a car. Every car has certain driving characteristics. When operated under certain (normal) conditions, most cars will perform the same. Only when the conditions are adverse, will the performance of the car be varible and unpredictable.

You see, a ball machine is a fixed item. It never changes, and neither do the ball sets (very much). It's like changing tires on a car. It only alters the performance slightly. The Ball machine itself still performs within it's designed range. But hey, don't take my word for it. This is just my opinion. Let some of the software that exists (and Dennis's predictions) speak for themseleves.

Andrew

Beaker

Randal said:
Yeah, how do you guys pick your numbers? Based on stats?

Sheesh, you must be friends with x86alpha :rolleyes:

I've never won anything from a quick pick :no: - Now my own picks - thats a different story.

I would NOT spend {read waste} the $$ on a quick pick. Put the $1 in the bank for your kids education fund - much better investment.

Stick around Randal, if you don't, you may miss a few winning tricks ;)

Last edited:

Rebeckah

you know, many of us have gotten lots of the winning numbers in our set, but that doesn't mean that we've WON that actual prize. More than once I've gotten all six winning numbers in my set of chosen numbers, but because they were wheeled in a small guaranteed wheel I did NOT win the jackpot. & don't you have to buy tickets in order to win? ;) So claiming you won a jackpot may not really be as acurate as saying you got 7/16 right. {or whatever) I'm not trying to be picky or mean, I love you all, :kiss: I'm just reminding us all of the obvious. Number selection is only 1/2 the act of winning, having & playing good bet sets is the other 1/2.:agree:

I hope this doesn't sound mean, that's not my intention

Beaker

Trust me Rebeckah, if I hit 7from12 I'll post a scan of the cheque - it will be for at least 1x5 number hit. :agree:
Number picking is 95%++ of this - you show me the 6 or 7 winners from 12 and I'll do the rest. :dance1: - no worries. :no:

Rebeckah

well, I don't know what the specific %s are, but I do know that I have picked 4-5/6 winning #s many times, and not gotten any winning tickets out of it. :sad: Hence my frustration. So, what kind of sets do you bet? Do you wheel? if so, what kind of wheel do you use? Here's 14 #s if you want to use these for a pick 6:

2-3-5-10-13-20-30-33-35-39-40-41-43-47

I'm not putting consecutive sets together tho.

Last edited:

grape

replies

Thanks guys for the speedy replies it's appreciated it makes me :)...i'm going to load winhunter tonight and check it out. I've tried various wheels and found even though i got the 5-6 numbers within it i won only a few 10 dollar prizes. I decided to sit down and analyze the wheels to try and get a sense of what it was that wasn't giving me the results i wanted. I came up with a few ideas and am in the process of re-arranging the wheels now so if they work out i'll definetly give you copies...thanks again...

Sidebar