Question about uncashed winning tickets.

Randal

Lottery newb here and with more dellusions of gradeur than any of you!

Anyway my uncle told me that there's a certain time of year where the government has huge jackpots from the surplus of those who never check their lottery tickets and don't claim their prizes! THOSE FOOLS!

Anyway when is this? He said it might be coming up soon but Wednesday was only $2 million and I wanna invest in a chance to get more (I'm greedy if you haven't already assumed that). :D

Beaker

Randal welcome. This one is better for the "Question and Answer" thread - next time :agree2:

I don't think there is a specific time of year that this is done :notme:

If history is any help, we may see the 6/49 get to $10,000,000 this month, beginning of next - after I win :lol:

mon

TO RANDAL

HI RANDAL

I HAVNT SEEN ANY BONUS JACKPOST FOR 6/49 IN A LONG TIME IT ONLY GOES UP WHEN THERE ARE NO WINNERS.

ON THE OTHER HAND SUPER 7 HAS A FEW BONUS JACKPOTS A YEAR. WE SHOULD BE SEEING SOME OF THOSE VERY SOON :yes:

:lphant: :lphant:

Randal

Yeah I should've posted in the Questions and Answers forum. I know now for next time. By the way mon I wasn't talking about carry overs, I was talking about increased jackpots due to winners not collecting. :)

mon

RANDAL

SO WAS I.
AS STATED I HAVE NOT SEEN BONUS JACKPOTS FOR 6/49 IN A LONG TIME .

SUPER 7 WILL BE HAVING DRAWS OF 15 17.5 AND 20 M SOON THEY ARE ABOUT DUE :)

BONUS JACKPOTS ARE DUE TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT COLLECT AS FAR AS I KNOW

Sidebar