Québec/49 thread for March 29

Maybe we should seperate the threads here in order to follow more easely the draws from now on... Many more players are in draw after draw...What do you think fellow players???Another referendum here...:confused: :lol:
Playing these here also... :lol: ...
Here it is...My 10 numbers for tonite...
19-20-24-31-36-39-43-44-45-46

:agree:

Brad

What's this, Quebec is separating? What a novel idea !! I knew you were running for office but did not know how high you set your sites ... Dennis for President ... well if that's the way you feel, go on !! :dang: ;) :lol: :lol2:

Brad said:
What's this, Quebec is separating? What a novel idea !! I knew you were running for office but did not know how high you set your sites ... Dennis for President ... well if that's the way you feel, go on !! :dang: ;) :lol: :lol2:
I hope that you took it as a joke Brad....I could never be really seperated from you guys... And besides this...I can't imagine myself only playing the Québec National lottery :dang:

Brad

I hope you took mine as a joke Dennis ... being too serious is not my forte.

About splitting the thread you have something there, we've already touched on that in the recent past ... at least keeping picks and discussions apart, :agree2:

Brad said:
I hope you took mine as a joke Dennis ... being too serious is not my forte.

About splitting the thread you have something there, we've already touched on that in the recent past ... at least keeping picks and discussions apart :agree2:
Of course I did Brado... :lol: :laugh: :agree2:

Sidebar