Q&A

retxx

Does anyone know of the best daily pic 3/4 number system on the market. I need one that har testimonials for Mass.

retxx

I tried the 3toowin and so far no good results for Mass. Will keep trying a little longer and let you know.

Hi retxx,

I'm not into pick-3 or pick-4 lotteries, but have been keeping an eye on an interesting concept.

Please visit here to see the lowdown on the vTrack method. A couple of people at a pick-3 forum are reporting 70% hit ratios. One makes a good living on this, according to his own posts.

Hope this helps,
Cheers

retxx

to silly alien. I have the vtrac and tried it out for todays daily. The number today was 867. I had 857 from the vtrac. Not bad for the first try. I hope it was not a fluke. I will keep you posted after awhile.By the way can we contact your friend to trade ideas to improve the system? Let me know. Thanks good luck

Retxx,

On the bottom of the vTrack page are two links to other pick-3 communities. You'll find a very detailed discussion about the vTrack methodology and practice at the second link. Only down side is that it's a 'members only', so you'll have to wait a day or two to get in. As far as I know, there are no strings attached, everything is on the up-and-up.

Good luck

retxx

to silly alien. Ihave the excel layout for vtrac. I wish there was a tutorial for it.Hie explanation is not that clear.I have had a couple of more close hits. It looks interesting.I will update you periodically.

Sidebar