Provincial Picks for Oct. 16

U MEAN FAV NUMBERS ?

Is that what u meant by three of each like hints ? I honestly always feel I have 7 fav...So how I am gonna pick 3 ? that is very difficult..
For next draw I would pick 16-18-31 How about you ?

Brad

STOP posting when I'm editing !!:D

Put your best 3 picks forward and I'll do the same ... only $ 0.50 :p:

I have to think about mine ... another way to put it - which nrs would you choose to play as DN ...

It's just a thought but you never know :cool:

Last edited:
Can't believe it

Brad,

I couldn't believe when u said he likes lotto Cheatah !!
If you ever come to Vancouver, we have a big talk in regard to my previous posting.

Next, What I am thinking now about Sat is as follows :
1- my own $2.00
2- Group's AW 8 ten lines
3- Same as number "2"

Brad

Combo,

mine are 15,29,38, so the line is : 15-16-18-29-31-38

I came up with 16+18 as well, so those two could be it - all we need is one more for a bit of cash ... it's just for fun anyway, cheaper than a cup of coffee ... would be nice if he had more players but hey maybe the two of us can pull it off.

We're missing 2 decades but instead of overanalyzing let's go with first instincts.

As far as the 'regular' crunching goes, I don't see any 01s decade coming up, could it skip 2 draws in a row? The 40s are kind of played out except for 43+45. Still :read:

Cheers

**COPIED TO AND CONT'D IN NEXT THREAD, INCL NEXT POST BY COMBO**

Last edited:
HOW ABOUT ONE MORE ?

I have another 3 for you if you want to go for it.

03-28-43

Last night Winners prize payout confirms a theory I have. Only 8 ppl matched 5/6in BC. That is a miserable record.

Like I said b4 we should go for a Common AW 10 or 12 perhaps after this BONUS 6/49.

Sidebar