Provincial Picks for June 12

Brad

Hurry up and post !! I need some BC49 nrs...puter still down ...hate this paper and pencil :sick: Pls post only winning nrs!!:D

Combo, did you catch France & Denmark?

Cheers and good luck

Yes Brad

Brad,

Yes I watched France dominate the game to no avail. Sweden has a huge test which is Argentina.
Germany is not impressive but they never give up !!
Ireland is a boring team but hard to beat.
England has to watch out cause Nigeria has nothing to lose anymore.
Brazil are the masters of art but becoming cheaters lately :lol:
Sad to see Nigeria go out but they lacked dicipline so does Senegal who will follow their steps especially after squandering 3/0 lead !!
Since I was a kid I have always adored German and British Football (soccer).
BTW I am a soccermaniac as well :lol:
I hope Senegal win it all if not then England or Germany.
Never ever count Italy out !!
I am still in pain since Germany lost the finals of 1982,1986 !!
I will post numbers tomorrow.
BTW I played combo 9 last time with a friend a lost :sick:

Brad

It could be a nice Anniversary gift for aunt Betty

Combo,

how about those Sweeds ?! They sent Arg packing, wonder what that'll do to Args economy which is already in the :flush:...I think this will give Eng a better chance, who btw had a nice relaxing game with Nigeria, looked like both teams were ready to break out the pints of bitter on the pitch :D .
Made it to the store with 3 min to spare for a few QPs and combo 7: 01-15-17-20-21-23-47
Cheers and Good Luck to All !!:beer:

PS since Cdns or Czechs are not in I'm cheering for Betty's team

Last edited:
Brad

Brad,

It looks like Brazil might win it but their defence is a joke.
USA is the surprise of the Tourney so far after beating Portugal.
Knockout stage will start in 2 days.
I guess gambling in England is at its peak after many favorites are gone biting the dust and eating some rotten tomatoes in the Airport :D
I like that toilet symbol :lol:
Have you been playing KENO ?
no luck whatsoever for me, it's been a bad run for my group. Always getting 2/6 everywhere. Well at least I am on the right track but no cigar yet.1
When is you puter is back and running to full force again ?
Cheers.

Brad

Combo,

pretty soon I hope, didn't realize how attached I was to that thing until it crapped out ! Those boys from Brazil are something else to watch-very entertaining!
No Keno yet, not playing much of anything in the last 2 wks ...:dang:

Brad

Hey Brad,

Some teams shouldn't have been in this Tourney, for example that pathetic Paraguay I don't know what they were thinking playing defense the whole time when Germany is not a powerful force in this Tourney. They should have taken the game to them.
Denmark who ? Silly mistakes killed them off early. And honestly France exposed them even though they lost 0/2 but the Danish defense at that game was very open if you remember the game.

Well I am gonna post numbers soon.
Cheers.

Brad

Combo,

I'm back !! Still a lot of work to come to re-install progs etc. but can surf from home now !! :bounce:
Post some good nrs for BC49 will ya, I won't have time today, maybe on Sat.
How about those Koreans, eh ?! They played their little hearts out though I think the Italians underestimated them to say the least. The way I see it it's shaping up for Bra and Ger final (can't count Eng out totally with a bit of luck).
Cheers :chug:

Sidebar