PROVINCIAL PICKS for APR.12

Brad

BC49 Picks

5-8-10-12-18-26-29-37-43-44-45-49

Good Luck Players !! :agree2:

expecting a comment from a member shortly, hehe

Brad

hehehe, my middle name is Morris ... T'solrite Maggie, but I was referring to my picks ...

We sucked Brado

Hey Brad

Another bad night especially me I had 2 FW8's one mentioned above and one QP with Group !!!
I had a QP Double play in which I had 6-11 and three others oneoff target just to piss me off more....

Last night there was a Vancouver EXTRA winner and a record of 169 ppl matching 3/4 out of 99 !!!!

Brad

Better days are ahead 'cuz it can't get any worse, right? :D

I played the dancing set tonite, just replaced the 31 with 37, seemed like the thing to do since I ran out of time again ... that's what I was hinting at but Dennis missed it ;)

I ONLY SEE DARK NIGHTS

I haven't seen any light at all for almost 8 months hahahahaha..
It gets darker every night :D
On the bright side debts are going down :lol:

Brad

Have you tried WH 1.0.2 yet? I installed and sorted it out but havn't had a chance to give it a real go yet.

Brad

I think most bugs are gone now.

Did use it to get a set for last S7 but since the idea came to me rather late I had to rush through to make the deadline. I'll try it again for next draw.
Was using AI stacks to elliminate numbers rather than to predict, not hard to do but kind of lengthy to explain now ... maybe I better wait till it shows some success before I get into details.

PERFER TO WAIT

When I hear all bugs are dead then will use it....
You know I like the old WOLF a lot..
Tell me, can it give 6 numbers in one line like L.A. ?

Brad

I had some stacks with 6-10 preds, but I don't really know how good they are, was focused on other stacks so far.

Sidebar