PROVINCIAL PICKS/DISCUSSION for Jan.29

DN WAS MADE FOR YOU !!

Daleks The Man

DN is best suited for you as you seem to predict 66% of them correct. As for me I can't do it unless i Have sufficent funds.
It's a nice idea from you to open your wheels and change them to the way you like it !!
BTW I was thinking about 44-49 but later decided to make it 44-46 !! Hesitation always kills my chances let's see this time.

Final Picks are : 09-11-14-24-25-29-31-44-46 AW
plus the ones I picked earlier ( Combo 7 ).

daleks

here are 3 i picked:
8, 11, 17, 20, 24, 47
10, 23, 28, 32, 34, 47
12, 20, 23, 31, 34, 40
3, 8, 13, 17, 44, 47

looks like we're all shying away from low 1-10 numbers, could be a mistake if they're starting to cluster there..

your picking 24, 25 is gonna be weird....for me the 24 is no good 'cause it's been 2 draws since it was a bonus, the 25 looks good, and i like the 23 - hasn't come up in a while and those tend to repeat....

your 1,2,....brad, could be one of those...."i told you so" if you don't play it.....

Maggie

Lottario- Feb.01

Thought I'd post these, I only play a few lines every week. I play these all the time, so these numbers won't change.

3-14-21-26-32-41
6-18-23-30-37-42
11-13-29-31-36-44

I guess I should have waited until after Wed. to post this, I'll just re-post for the week-end. :blush:

daleks

1,2,..15,16.........somebody better wake up Dennis Bassboss

................:rolleyes: .........:tylenol: ...............:beer:

there, i feel better,,,,,,,,,but if they did come up again.........:rolling:............... :rolling:

well, i am all aghast.....

Brad

Maggie,

can't argue with the islander, nuts is the name of the game here ... may be you can provide a shot of sanity ... post away anytime my feathered friend .... :agree2:

Maggie

Thanks...( I think )

Brussel Sprouts?? Snow Blowers??:) I think the long trek over the mountains are gettin to you boys..:D :D You know I'm joshing ya.

Dennis Bassboss said:
Daleks this will vary from one consecutive pair to another but for some it is happening half of the time that the consecutive shows up...And even better some consecutive pairs could see both numbers repeating at times... :read:

That must have sounded nuts too Daleks :lol2: prior to your last BC/49...until you saw the 15 and 16(as bonus) coming up again...in back to back draws...:eek: Take it from the :king: of hints....You might dance as well because I think that DN is the way....

daleks

on the way home tonight i will buy a bc/49 lottery ticket with these 7 numbers on it on a $3.50 Combo-7 play..this is true.

....1, 2, 15, 16, 23, 24, 35......

many times i have noticed pairs coming up within a short period of time of each other......i'd hate to miss what could be my epiphany.......:rolleyes:

Brad

Dennis Bassboss said:
Play these 4 numbers...01-02-15-16 in BC/49!!! Courtesy of you know who!! :lol: :king: :baby:

These are open pairs, right? I agree with 1 or 2 or possibly even 1 and 2. But does it matter that 15-16 came up 2 draws in a row ... albeit 16 hit as a bonus both times? Wouldn't it be better to go with the odds against a threepeat? :notme:

Brad

oops :blush: ... see post below

How come we can't delete erroneous posts :confused: It's mine and I should be able to do anything I like with it :mad: , eh? Could see the point if it's a thread starter with replies to it but ... squeek, squeek, squeek ... ;)

Last edited:

Brad

Maggie said:
Thanks...( I think )

Brussel Sprouts?? Snow Blowers??:) I think the long trek over the mountains are gettin to you boys..:D :D You know I'm joshing ya.

Have you considered changing yours to: London - no fog here, always clear :D (now I am really going :nuts: ... cabin fever ... SAD)

Brad said:
These are open pairs, right? I agree with 1 or 2 or possibly even 1 and 2. But does it matter that 15-16 came up 2 draws in a row ... albeit 16 hit as a bonus both times? Wouldn't it be better to go with the odds against a threepeat? :notme:
You could see them again Brad!!!

daleks said:
on the way home tonight i will buy a bc/49 lottery ticket with these 7 numbers on it on a $3.50 Combo-7 play..this is true.

....1, 2, 15, 16, 23, 24, 35......

many times i have noticed pairs coming up within a short period of time of each other......i'd hate to miss what could be my epiphany.......:rolleyes:
Good ....I have made once on this board all these post -consecutives re-appearences...for Can 6/49....And it is a terrible weapon to have... :gunfire: When hunting them down....I also like that 34-46 for BC/49....
I'll post my Québec/49 set this time around....Tough I'm not playing it....Because I have some big plans for Super 7....
:lol:

mon

my picks

I DONT THINK I POSTED MY PICK FOR QUE 49 FOR WED

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

:wavey: :wavey:

Sidebar