PROVINCIAL PICKS/DISCUSSION for Feb.22

Brad

Florie's post from prev. thread:

Picks for ON49

DN 23, 33 AND 39 PLUS

06 08 18 26 28 35 37 38 41 44 45 47

GOOD LUCK

Brad

hee hee ... I snuck in a minute earlier, usually it's the other way 'round :D ... that's OK, maybe since this thread is a bit longer you could change the other's date, we'll use it for Wed draw ?

Brad

BC49

Just trying something ... 9-11-16-37-44 ... could see 2 or 3 hits from these, will have more picks later.

Last edited:

Brad

more BC49

5-6-9-10-11-13-14-16-35-36-37-44 ... do these look weird? they feel weird too ... but what do I know :dizzy:

Good Luck Players !! :agree2:

PS. what does it mean if my cat is fat ? :confused:

daleks

means you are not getting enough exercise.......

....................:beer: .................
.....................Rainier.............

a little while back i sent an e-mail to the Fancy Feast cat food people,commenting on what my cat thought of their food....a few days ago, a one page single spaced letter arrived from a cat food executive poo bah, enclosing three little certificates good for three little tins of cat food...the certificates had my cat's name on them........

i am wondering whether i should write to the makers of beer and let them know what my cat thinks ...........:beer:
...............Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale

Last edited:

Maggie

...or you're going to be a grandpaw soon...

:D

BTW pay your phone bill!!!! can't get thru...:p:

Last edited:

daleks

played 27 boards, 7 DN on all boards, then 12,13,14 on 9 boards each,then 10,20,30,40 in pairs, then numbers LD below 6, at random, concentrating on 33,34,42,43,44, and the odd 35 here and there.........and one 49.........

although i have the winning combination, i wish all the rest of you good luck anyway......:beer:
............................................Corona..........

Florie

Brad said:
hee hee ... I snuck in a minute earlier, usually it's the other way 'round :D ... that's OK, maybe since this thread is a bit longer you could change the other's date, we'll use it for Wed draw ?

OK. Will do.

BRADO

Let's see if you can break that deadlock today.
Me, I am playing the same numbers with 6/49 ( DoublePlay ) So total investment is $5.50 including the extra !!

Brad

daleks said:
i am wondering whether i should write to the makers of beer and let them know what my cat thinks ...........:beer:
...............Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale

Ever tried Creemore ? ... yum! may only be able to get it in Ontariariooo ... Sleemans is nice too, you can get it in BC.

Maggie, my cat thinks he's a dog, whenever I go for a walk he follows ... he grew up with a border collie so that may have influenced him ... and no he doesn't bark or herd :D ... best mouser I ever saw

You didn't actually try to call, or did you? :lol:

Last edited:

Brad

WINNING NRS

QC49 ... 04 23 25 27 36 44 B29
ON49 ... 22 24 36 38 41 46 B11
Lottario 02 07 20 24 28 35 B42
eBird ... 04 05 16 39
BC49 ... 03 14 18 37 40 46 B04

Brad

Mon gets 3 hits :agree2: , daleks 14+40 and maybe 03 ...

Only thing I got right was no 20s and 14+37, shoulda got a coupla pints instead :dang:

Brado

Brado,

I like the new WH..Today is the first time I downloaded it ..But hey I wanna check something cause tonite's numbers look scary to me !!!
I will get back to you in few minutes..

HEY WH BUG CHASER

I hope u can help us in matching version 3.18 with the success of 014....I hope you read my post in wH thread ?

Brad

Got it CMan ... I've been working on something like that for a while now, am I getting anywhere? You'll be the first one to know.

Have to come to grips with the new 'Tier' display, need more time to understand it fully ... looks good tho. The new versions are coming fast and furious and each one is better than the last ... matter of time, hang in there.

Have your settings copied and when I get a chance I'll see if I can reproduce the results with the new version, which ever that maybe ;)

Florie

Hey, Brad

Tried the edit to change the post subject in the other thread. Was OK but it doesn't change the other date when I posted. Do you know how or just leave it at that. Cannot delete the whole thing either.

Thanks

Sidebar