Prov.Picks Dec.13

Maggie

:cool: Lottario picks:

3-14-21-26-32-41
6-18-23-30-37-42
11-13-29-31-36-44

Hey, kitty, guess I never looked close enough, they looked like thumbs to me. :cool:

Brad

Now you've done it ... you really floored me!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
But you know what? Initially that's what I thought you thought ...

Maggie

you thought I thought they were thumbs? or you thought I thought they weren't thumbs? :p:

Now you'll never know what I thought!! ;) I think you're on the right train, tho.. :D

Brad

Well, I think I know the answer to this riddle ... it's a throwback to your old Avatar, hard to deny your roots :D

Maggie

And they say you can't go home again. :)

LIbra minds think alike, don't ya think?

So much for a Picks thread, sorry.

Brad

Yeah, libras like order in things, dislike making decisions, always weighing pros and cons (it's a small wonder when I can decide on preds sometimes) ... am I close?

Don't worry about the thread, I'm the one who got the ball rolling on this anyway ... so if anyone doesn't like it they'll have to deal with a snarling Cat :mad: :Dmeow

daleks

just noticed my cat has grown an incredible amount of fur to keep warm for the winter....

gonna take a few quick piks for the draw tomorrow,most of my time spent on sunday nfl football predictions.....:beer: .....i.p.a

Brad

See Maggie ... I told you the Cat would come

"just noticed my cat has grown an incredible amount of fur to keep warm for the winter...."

Hi Daleks ... lot better then them pocket dogs wearing sweaters, ain't it ??

Sheba

Atlantic 649 Dec 18
01-06-23-26-46-47
01-02-32-35-39-44
02-06-25-32-41-42
05-18-19-21-32-46

Sheba_:frosty:_:dog:~~~
---------------------------------------------------------------

Maggie

Re: See Maggie ... I told you the Cat would come

Brad said:
"just noticed my cat has grown an incredible amount of fur to keep warm for the winter...."

Hi Daleks ... lot better then them pocket dogs wearing sweaters, ain't it ??

My pup looks cute in her new winter sweater. :agree:

Brad

I'll fix it ... stand by ...

Ok my furry friends, as you can see this thread has gone to the dogs (and cats and birds ...) so please see the real deal preds in the next thread.

Please accept my apologies :blush: ... but feel free to paws and comment on anything animal here ... :clown:

Phew ... how's that for a speedy poop'n scoop ?!! :dizzy:

Last edited:

Sidebar