Prov Oct 5 Predict. And Picks

Brad

Winning nrs: ok you beat me by a split sec ... totally out in the left field for this draw :sick:

Not too much loss

I am glad I only wasted $1.50 for tonite and around 4.00 with group so it's no big deal.
But our prediction is very bad today.

WINHUNTER SCORES TO MAKE IT 3/3 WITH LA !!!

I will do the same next time, just spend $1.50 plus $3.75 with group but when end of month comes there will be an attack like $20.00 for AW 12 or so.
So for now it's savin money.

Last edited:

Brad

Well I'm down to my last dollar, literally have only 1 left, counting back to Aug 01 :lol:, better win some next draw to stay in the black .

CM IS BAD

Brad,

The highliting is ok, I can still see the numbers but the one where it tell us match doesn't show the real story !! Do u have that sometimes ?

Looks like Winhunter is coming back from the dead :agree:

Brad

Okay, think I'm on the same page now ... Mine does the same, on the display Match 5 and Match 6 total indicators don't seem to work, always show '0'. But the actual nrs are correctly highlited in black on the wheel display ... probably a bug.

I can see that being a prob when one consistently matches many 5s and 6s playing large wheels ... just kidding ... I've not used that feature much, guess it's for checking your wheel for winners mainly, is that what you were doing?

Last edited:

Brad

Dennis,
Talking about announcement here’s something to chew on…
did not mean to sound flippant back there, you know I can use all the input I can get ... haven't used the split decade pointers in the past, don't even know if my prog can generate them ... but your stats clearly show nrs 31-35 are way out of whack.

One Q, the 25 draw period seems generic or is it specific to this lottery?

Cheers

add: even looking back at last 50 draws nrs 31-34 are among the lowest on the hit parade, 35 being a mid pack performer.

Without bonus, which is the way I normally look at nrs: 33-35, have had least hits in 25 draws, 31,32 are up one notch but still very low.

Last edited:
PLAN FOR NEXT DRAW

Brad,

Next draw I will spend $13.00 for group so I have 26 lines which I will play for AW 12...no more 4/4, I just want to get any money back for now then I can look for MORE GUARANTEES.
As for myself, I will spend $1.50 again to save money and if by any chance I match 3/6 then it's better than nothing.
I might split the AW12 into 6 hot numbers and 6 very cold ones.
Then on my 1.50 ticket I would get mostly cold ones.

Still believe in number 28 :agree:

Brad

Nice to have a plan, I'm inclined to do some reading now to improve my strategy. Last draw took the wind out of my sail. Although I stayed under my $15 limit don't have the cushion anymore. Will have to keep my plays around $5 for a while.

YES BUT

Brad,

When I request 3if3 for AW 12 it gives me only 15 lines..How can I get it to reach 26 lines without entering manually ?

Brad

When the 3if3 is done, click Finished, then Edit-Lock-All. Now change the cover to 4if4 - Generate, then change % to suit (trial and error usually) in this case you need 70% for 26 lines, optimized ... try it, let me know how it goes.

AVG $ 20.00

Looks like avg is $20.00 but sometimes I get $10.00 only.
Thinking about lowering it to 11 but chances of matching go down.
Decision decisions :mad:

Brad

Sorry, I got sidetracked in another section ... you can keep modifying the wheel once it's locked, even change the number count if desired I think.

TEST REVEALS FLAW

while testing CM AW12 3if3 found on rare occasions I don't get 3/3 so this guarantee s compromised once we shift to 4if4 ?

Brad

Don't think the original cover is altered, you're just adding on top of it ... what will change is the min. win though, it should go up for 3if 3 in this case.

Sidebar