Prov MARCH 29 Picks & Discussion

charles2

Member
O49

2 3 6 26 38 41
2 3 9 23 38 41
2 6 23 28 38 41
2 9 26 28 38 41
3 6 9 28 38 41
3 23 26 28 38 41
6 9 23 26 38 41
2 3 6 9 23 26
18 20 30 33 40 49
19 27 40 42 47 48


Best of Luck:agree2:
:wavey:
 

Brad

Member
Playing these triplets, all combos make up 28 lines,

05 31 44
24 32 49
11 22 36
18 43 46
02 23 41
10 37 47
03 09 21
17 26 30


Good Luck Players !! :agree2:
 
MY PICKS

01-12-19-22-24-37-39-44-45

Few lines of L.A. plus Lotto 97 let's say 9 lines....

2 Winners from Vancouver, one got 22 M and the other got 206,xxx.00..I would be very happy with the 2nd winner !!
 
Last edited:

Brad

Member
Nose bleed :sick: ... hate to say it but it was bound to go high (numbers, not sum), last all high draw was #933 ... did not see it coming tho :dang:
 
YOU WILL SEE THE CAKE AGAIN

Most likely on Tuesday, you will see BCLC celebrating with the Vancouver Winner as they did 2 weeks ago or so..Good for him/her...But hey we gotta remember money isn't everything especially when we are seeing ppl massacred on a daily basis..
 

Brad

Member
Combo,

I feel with you but let's stick to lotto ... do you know if the last S7 was a QP? Just wonder if you know of a ws with that kind of info, BCLC just posts names and $$ won. ... just curious
 
Brad said:
Combo,

I feel with you but let's stick to lotto ... do you know if the last S7 was a QP? Just wonder if you know of a ws with that kind of info, BCLC just posts names and $$ won. ... just curious
When the winners is from Québec we know as soon as the winner goes to the lotto office..and sometimes even before the prize is given to the winner....Actually we get to know allmost everything...even the color of the shorts and underwear that the winner is wearing... :lol:
 
Did you know that most of the winners from quick picks are wearing black and blue socks...? Me neither...a guy told me that today in the store...He said in order to win it you have to wear winning colours...So I just bought 12 pairs of black and blue socks... :lol:
 

Brad

Member
Dennis Bassboss said:
When the winners is from Québec we know as soon as the winner goes to the lotto office..and sometimes even before the prize is given to the winner....Actually we get to know allmost everything...even the color of the shorts and underwear that the winner is wearing... :lol:
I could tell you today what color my shorts would be if I ever win $22M :sick: ... :D :lol:
 
Dennis Bassboss said:
Did you know that most of the winners from quick picks are wearing black and blue socks...? Me neither...a guy told me that today in the store...He said in order to win it you have to wear winning colours...So I just bought 12 pairs of black and blue socks... :lol:
But I never play any quick picks so you see how credible that guy sounded to me... :lol:
 
Re: DB

ComboManiac said:
How is your progress with L.A. 2002 ? cause version 2000 matched 4/7+ on one line out of 9 lines ( $6.00 )..
It may sound strange to you Combo but lately I did not used it all the time...I am using it sporadically...I just hope of having more time to play with it...I'm that busy.. Also it is just as Winhunter it has so many different settings to play with that you need to have a bit of sparetime ahead of you in order to achieve regular success...
But don't get me wrong it is awesome no doubts here...I wonder if Beaker has been using it ...I made some arrangements with technor so he could have a registered copy too a while ago...But I don't know if he is using it on a regular basis
:agree:
 
SOUNDS GOOD DENNIS

Yeah WH is 6 week gap winner thing then it dies...But I have to say LA matches 2/6 all the time plus few 3/6's which is great ...It's a smart program just waiting to get that 5/6 or even better....
 
Re: SOUNDS GOOD DENNIS

ComboManiac said:
Yeah WH is 6 week gap winner thing then it dies...But I have to say LA matches 2/6 all the time plus few 3/6's which is great ...It's a smart program just waiting to get that 5/6 or even better....
By playing it consistently ...It will happen ..I'm sure about that ...The history is loaded with predictions of 4/6,5/6, even 6/7 at times (these results using the 2000 version only) it is only a question of patience and regularity.. :agree2: :agree:
 
Top