Prov. Aug 9 Picks & Discussion

Brad

ON + QUE

I just noticed that both lottos started on the same day, as per the hist files I have ... Oct 01/97 :notme:

NO PLAY FOR AUG 13

Brado,

just 1.00 lost tonite so that is good news....
Working on OTHER things ....Trying to understand basics of Astronomy :D :agree2:

Brad

No play here ...

I lost even less than you :lol: ... gonna be a clear nite tonite ... star gazing ... I like northern lites ... hope the bugs are not too bad :dizzy:

Re: No play here ...

Brad said:
I lost even less than you :lol: ... gonna be a clear nite tonite ... star gazing ... I like northern lites ... hope the bugs are not too bad :dizzy:
O:K: All together now.... :nopity: :nopity:
They've got the moooove...HoooHey....Walk like an Egyptian...
Nile viruses....

----------------^
---------------^^
-------------^^^^
-----------^^^^^^
---------^^^^^^^^
-------^^^^^^^^^^
-----^^^^^^^^^^^^
---^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
--^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol:

Brad

wacky tobaccy ??

:lol: Hey Atikamek ... what have you been smoking !? :lol:

You don't know how close you are to the truth ;)

Re: wacky tobaccy ??

Brad said:
:lol: Hey Atikamek ... what have you been smoking !? :lol:

You don't know how close you are to the truth ;)
I was listening to the Bangles song....And I just picture yourself walking through the bugs....Because here it is like somebody or a factory is manufacturing them... :lol:

Brad

BC mosquitos are nothing compared to Ont buzzard size bugs, still annoying tho ... just gotta stay on the East side of the Nile to be safe, eh ? :lol:

But fr myself...I don't care about bugs...very few of them have ever tried to take a bite out of me....must be in the alcoo...hum!! in the blood... :lol:

Brad

Dennis Bassboss said:
But fr myself...I don't care about bugs...very few of them have ever tried to take a bite out of me....must be in the alcoo...hum!! in the blood... :lol:
either that or I heard it said that if you let them bite long and often enough then you develop some kind of natural repellant ... never tried to find out ... just don't eat bananas ... go figure, northern bugs partial to tropical fruit :dang: :D

Brad said:
either that or I heard it said that if you let them bite long and often enough then you develop some kind of natural repellant ... never tried to find out ... just don't eat bananas ... go figure, northern bugs partial to tropical fruit :dang: :D
I don't know about repellant...never worked with some girls I used to know....AH! well ...nothing like the wilderness instincts on this little blue ball.... :lol:

Brad

look out !!

:lol: ... this time I nailed the screen but my t-shirt sponged the coffee fountain bfr it reached the keyboard

... lessons for the day: avoid fluid intake prior to perusing DB's posts
... improve lateral bray spraying technigue to minimize java drip

When are they going to invent waterproof laptops? Saran wrap just don't cut it :dang:

Re: look out !!

Brad said:
:lol: ... this time I nailed the screen but my t-shirt sponged the coffee fountain bfr it reached the keyboard

... lessons for the day: avoid fluid intake prior to perusing DB's posts
... improve lateral bray spraying technigue to minimize java drip

When are they going to invent waterproof laptops? Saran wrap just don't cut it :dang:
I hope it is O:K:.....These bugger laptops are fragile....I heard that the smell remained there for an eternity if you drop beer on it......Scott towels won't do it too....But Who is Scott anyway??
And what a last name to weir :rolleyes:
If you use Kleenex...These won't be clean anymore better not use these ...So it is a big mind boggling problem....
And worse of all no insurance company would pay for this kind of dammage....
This reminds me of the president saying before a crowd ....
''Before talking....I'd like to say something''
And later during the same day replying to the guy on the phone....Guy says are you busy today...And he replied ''Actually I'm very busy at the phone presently...call me back later''
:lol:

Sidebar