Programs you can buy but proabably A ....

Programs you can buy but proabably A ....
Waste of Time and Money....

:bomb: The Code Cracked™ Lottery System:bomb:

I have seen them all and heard about most but this one is new too me..

Do anyone have it? It just like the others I am assuming ...:finger:

They probably just give you the ways to wheeling your numbers.:finger:

Like I said the best way to win is to buy 1 insta Pick! :beer:

Last edited:

tomtom

Lotto$Master said:
Like I said the best way to win is to buy 1 insta Pick! :beer:
Yup, insta Picks and scratch tickets are best bets.

And games with lower odds may not be god at all, because there is possibility to share JP then.Games with huge odds are best, because there is a small possibility to share a JP. And one million $ or such is a small amount of money according to many lottery players, so it must be true.

Yup. :beer:

blitzed

tomtom said:
Yup, insta Picks and scratch tickets are best bets.

And games with lower odds may not be god at all, because there is possibility to share JP then.Games with huge odds are best, because there is a small possibility to share a JP. And one million $ or such is a small amount of money according to many lottery players, so it must be true.

Yup. :beer:

For me scratchers & quickpicks are terrible.

I'd rather invent some new way to make picks...aha! just thought of this, pour out some grains of rice onto a table, count out 49 or whatever, then place your hand on the table, and then count how many grains of rice stick to your palm, and there is a number :)

yup, I'll try somethin like that before I take quickpicks. I hate gettin stuck with "free replays" tho!

later,
blitzed

blitzed said:
For me scratchers & quickpicks are terrible.

I'd rather invent some new way to make picks...aha! just thought of this, pour out some grains of rice onto a table, count out 49 or whatever, then place your hand on the table, and then count how many grains of rice stick to your palm, and there is a number :)

yup, I'll try somethin like that before I take quickpicks. I hate gettin stuck with "free replays" tho!

later,
blitzed

an old member use to sell his free plays.. he still did not win much with the one he bought.. Maybe you can sell your too! Or are you the same people???:eek:

Sidebar