program to stay away from "CastleLotto"

mrfirkin

Sounds about as useless as both LottoPro and Lottonet Integra XP.

Both crap programs that never pick more than 1 or 2 numbers at best.

I do far better just randomly picking my numbers or even an autopick.

I used Lottopro for over 2 years and Integra XP for 7 months solid and so far, zippo! Zilch, nada!!

Might be some use though. If we pick all the numbers these crap programs dont pick, we might do allright!!!

bloubul

Hi mrfirkin / smallwinner

The best part of Lotto Pro 2007 is to print your "Betslips", it's quick and neat no mess or short of numbers per ticket.

BlouBul :cool:

mrfirkin

bloubul said:
Hi mrfirkin / smallwinner

The best part of Lotto Pro 2007 is to print your "Betslips", it's quick and neat no mess or short of numbers per ticket.

BlouBul :cool:

Hi BlouBul,

That it does well I grant you. I also like the Record Winnings database.

It's well laid out and user friendly enough. Just useless at doing the 'meat & potatoes' job of picking the winning numbers which is what I bought it to do.:eek:

Ah well.

Cheers,

Paul.

my 15 days are done on lottopro...i took numbers from each wheel and got 4 doller profit from 6 i spent...

keycode anyone?,you say its useless.i could use it!!!..

mrfirkin

I guess its just the luck of the draw.

I have really put Lottopro through its paces over 2 years on a regular basis and it has a piss poor strike rate. I think its just a random number generator with no analysis of past draws crunched at all. It works out its picks in a split second, and if you back out and retry it just spits out another set of totally different numbers every time.

Funny thing was, a couple of months ago I won $1,170AUS on Tattslotto. That week I decided to give both Lottopro & Integra XP a rest & simply chose numbers from my head. I got 5 straight numbers and the 6th number I needed was #23 and I had #27 !!! .... So close to 6 straight numbers and around $450,000AUS. You just can't rely on any system, software etc. I think it comes down to sheer dumb luck.

i

mrfirkin

smallwinner said:
thats pretty funny....

cha-$-ching,from putting down random numbers.

Yes, the very week I decided to end my losing streak with Lottopro & Integra XP.

Who knows? maybe Lottopro would have picked the whole 6 numbers?

I doubt it somehow

l

blitzed

alllriiight mrfirkin :thumb:

yup, wise to mix it up, not stick with one strategy, or 2 stagnant programs for so long :rolling:

later,
blitzed

mrfirkin

blitzed said:
alllriiight mrfirkin :thumb:

yup, wise to mix it up, not stick with one strategy, or 2 stagnant programs for so long :rolling:

later,
blitzed

Hi Blitzed,

Was great to open the email and find $1,170 instead of the usual small prize. If I ever win anything its only around $10 - $20.

That's probably my one and only decent win though. As close as I will ever get.

Cheers,

Paul.

Sidebar