Problems Posting

Beaker

Awful problems posting to this site lately - don't know what my problems is. Anyone else?? :confused:

No point fighting it. Lurking for awhile :notme:

Good luck everyone :agree2:

ME TOO

Yep ctrl-C is the best for that.....It could be a sign that a major quaking ia about to happen when one of us wins the Lotto..

Florie

Jumping from one post to another tests my patience. Guess it only happens during "peak" time when everybody else tries to log on this site. Chance to read other forums meanwhile.

Brad

Glad I read this thread for I was ready to toss my cable box into the snow bank :sick: ... could it be that our cousins to the south are ready to march and therefore wreaking havoc with the web ?? Don't rely on your GPS ... they can jam that too :D

I CALLED ROGERS CABLE AND EXPLANED TO THEM THIER SERVICE IS LOUSY AND THEY SHOULD COME TEST THE AREA!!!!!!!!!!
HIGH SPEED..:no: SLOW SPEED...:agree:

OOOOOOOOOOPSSS...:hair: :notme: :blush: :blush:

LT

Administrator
How are things today? I was having slowdowns also
and not just on this site. It could be a lot of things ie a peak in server load or a general large connection somewhere or it could be rogers etc as well :(

LT said:
How are things today? I was having slowdowns also
and not just on this site. It could be a lot of things ie a peak in server load or a general large connection somewhere or it could be rogers etc as well :(
It comes and go at times...but it's still bothers me....Couldn't post at all this morning.... :(

LT

Administrator
Checked with the server info and here are a few of the messages.

"The server is experiencing high loads again since about 10 minutes. We're working on tracking down the issue."

"It was an incoming attack. All filtered out."

"The load is still a little high but all services are up, it will go down in a few mins."

Part of the problem at least is caused from the server this site is on. The server was just upgraded Pentium 3 to 4 and had a ton of additional memory installed so things should be better than ever once the dust settles.

LT said:
Checked with the server info and here are a few of the messages.

"The server is experiencing high loads again since about 10 minutes. We're working on tracking down the issue."

"It was an incoming attack. All filtered out."

"The load is still a little high but all services are up, it will go down in a few mins."

Part of the problem at least is caused from the server this site is on. The server was just upgraded Pentium 3 to 4 and had a ton of additional memory installed so things should be better than ever once the dust settles.
I see.... :agree:

Brad

Hitting 'Ctrl+C' is like clicking 'Copy', Sheba ... then you can 'Paste' your post (or anything else you highlighted) if it gets lost.

Sidebar