problem of understanding

A short while ago you gave out statistics for 20 number sets,for the uk lottery.Dont think me dense but I am unable to decipher what or how to work out 0+0. 0+1. 1+0 . 1+1 means,I can under stand the frequency etc but the firstfigure sums no way.I hope you under stand what I am asking.Regards Mark L:confused:

Beaker

Hi Mark,

I didn't post those stats but I believe you interpret them as regular and bonus. So, 0 + 1 is 0 regular numbers and 1 bonus number - you don't sum them - just means "and"
If Goswinus or someone else knows for certain, I'm sure they will clear it up. :agree:

Last edited:
Cheers mate

Beaker said:
Hi Mark,

I didn't post those stats but I believe you interpret them as regular and bonus. So, 0 + 1 is 0 regular numbers and 1 bonus number - you don't sum them - just means "and"
If Goswinus or someone else knows for certain, I'm sure they will clear it up. :agree:
Thanks Beaker,I am a little wiser now,not much,but I think that everybody is suffering the same effects as myself regarding understanding the full explanation of the above of Goswinus.Thanks anyway .All the best in your adventures on the lottery jackpot trail.Mark.L
:dizzy:

Sidebar