Pro Line

ANYONE HERE PLAY PRO-LINE AT ALL???

I HAD ANOTHER GREAT WEEKEND ON THE ODDS....

SPENT $ 10.00 AND WON $450.00 PLAYING POINT SPREAD ON THE NFL....

HELPS THE CASH FLOW FOR THE 6/49 AND S-7..:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

daleks

congratulations

good going, luckystrike----here in B.C. we have OVER/UNDER, TOTO (13 games), POINT SPREAD, up to 12 games, and COMBO
3,4,5 or 6...............i play the NFL Toto quite a bit, helps me focus on the game, ha ha, and the beer.........good going, that's a good amount on that game :agree2:

Re: congratulations

daleks said:
good going, luckystrike----here in B.C. we have OVER/UNDER, TOTO (13 games), POINT SPREAD, up to 12 games, and COMBO
3,4,5 or 6...............i play the NFL Toto quite a bit, helps me focus on the game, ha ha, and the beer.........good going, that's a good amount on that game :agree2:

daleks..COULD YOU EXPLAIN WHAT TOTO IS ? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE :dang: :confused:

daleks

TOTO comes to us from europe and consists of a board of 13 games of one sport played as a SYSTEMS PLAY, wherein one predicts the outcome as VISITOR,TIE,HOME, either as a single, double, or triple prediction. minimum of $1.00 play, 11 singles, 2 doubles....each prediction an additional 50 cents to maximum of $858, that gives 7 triples and many doubles - don't have sheet in front of me. one board, 13 games same sport. tie is win by 3 or less in football, 6 or less in basketball, 1 or less in baseball, in hockey, score at end of regulation during playoffs, or actual including overtime in regular. a real tie is a tie also. prizes payed on pool of province-wide money taken in, paid to 11,12 and 13/13 ticket holders. if 13/13 not won, that drops to 12, then 11, then carry-over. nfl football 13/13 is in $30,000 range, but increases, systems play, the more doubles and triples you put on the ticket. hockey varies, each category prize in $10-20,000 range, basketball less. i have won NFL 11/13 twice this season, once $460, once 85 cents. yipee. easy games, like green bay over carolina, some 33,000 winners, and prize topped to minimum $1.00 payout. yipee. almost embarassing to collect.....does make for an interesting NFL SUNDAY AFTERNOON.............:beer:

Florie

luckystrike said:
ANYONE HERE PLAY PRO-LINE AT ALL???

I HAD ANOTHER GREAT WEEKEND ON THE ODDS....

SPENT $ 10.00 AND WON $450.00 PLAYING POINT SPREAD ON THE NFL....

HELPS THE CASH FLOW FOR THE 6/49 AND S-7..:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Congratulations, LS. Don't blow all your $$$ on the lottery. Christmas presents to buy.:rolleyes:

My hubby plays the Pro Line (besides the horses) and got some good winnings, too.

A guy once ask me ...''Which player do you think is going to score the next touchdown?''...and my answer was...''I can't tell you the name but I surely can give you a number!!'' :lol:

Maggie

Just want to put any rumors to rest right now... I'm not going to be around for the next week, and it's not because I won the lottery. Going up north for the week ( I must have rocks in my friggin head ) As if it's not cold enough here. So, have a lucky week everyone. I'LL BE BACK.

:wavey: :wavey:

Beaker

Maggie said:
Just want to put any rumors to rest right now... I'm not going to be around for the next week, and it's not because I won the lottery. Going up north for the week ( I must have rocks in my friggin head ) As if it's not cold enough here. So, have a lucky week everyone. I'LL BE BACK.

:wavey: :wavey:
Enjoy Maggie, you may not hear from a few of us later :lol: ;)

housten

pro-line

:eek:
yah i play pro-line,point-spread,over-under
just about everday
biggest hit was overunder1500.00
hit some hockey ties.
hit 3 bktball ties and 3 hockey hits
lastwk. for a couple hunderd
always miss by one game it seems
i even wheel the games
noticed that if there is a hockey game with a 2 point
spread
they usually go....over
dont watch much sports
just look for trends and
try to spot a gimmee
good luck
housten

housten

HERE'S A PRO-LINE TIP FOR YOU...

SUNDAY AFTERNOON HOCKEY GAMES...75% OF THE GAMES ALWAYS END IN TIES...:eek: :eek: .ON PRO-LINE..I DON'T KNOW WHY....THE JUST DOOOOO!

Sidebar