Prizes

Sheba

Just wondering if anyone has won anything worth talking about in the lotteries..
I only won 1000.00 around 13-14 years ago and won 1500.00 about 2 years ago, other than that the most I have won was 250.00 on Wild 5(latley and twice) and some 4 numbers on the lotto 6/49 which paid anywhere from 40-80 dollars..but I am still playing and hoping to win BIG!!!
:)

Has anyone ever had a dream with numbers and won?

Maggie

money won

My husband and I won 5000 dollars back in 1983 on the old Wintario draw. This was a lotto game played in Ontario and televised on Thursday nights with Faye Dance. Money sure came in handy then, it went for a down payment on our first house.

mon

My Mother won 5/6 + b close to 18 years ago with a group who bought a last minute quick pick:D

I also had two coworkers seperatly who won 5/6+b 2 different times:D

Florie

WINNING STORIES

No winning big stories for me other than small but frequently.

My hubby's co-worker brought his winning cheque to work one day, over 2 mil. I dream of doing that one day.

Nephew from Maryland came for the week-end and won over 16000 at the slot machines and gave the cashier the $374. for tip.

Another nephew bought the scratch ticket and won$10000.

Good friend of mine who already run a small diner at the Toronto mall won 17000 at the same slot machine place last year spending only $20.

Friend of hubby won S7 and became the owner of Karaoke bar.

One of my bridesmaids and usher(married to each other) won a furnished house. He was laid off work and had spent his last $100. to buy the raffle ticket. I bought 4 tickets one time from one of the hospital lotteries and won nothing-not even a bike.

Local community newspaper story of a single housekeeper who was given a raffle ticket for Christmas and won the furnished house as the Grand prize.

Don't you just love reading stories like these?

Just keep on trying and have fun as well.:wavey:

Florie

Re: WINNING STORIES

Florie said:
No winning big stories for me other than small but frequently.

My hubby's co-worker brought his winning cheque to work one day, over 2 mil. I dream of doing that one day.

Nephew from Maryland came for the week-end and won over 16000 at the slot machines and gave the cashier the $374. for tip.

Another nephew bought the scratch ticket and won$10000.

Good friend of mine who already run a small diner at the Toronto mall won 17000 at the same slot machine place last year spending only $20.

Friend of hubby won S7 and became the owner of Karaoke bar.

One of my bridesmaids and usher(married to each other) won a furnished house. He was laid off work and had spent his last $100. to buy the raffle ticket. So worried how he's gonna pay his mortgage. I bought 4 tickets one time from one of the hospital lotteries and won nothing-not even a bike.

Local community newspaper story of a single housekeeper who was given a raffle ticket by employer for Christmas or something and won the furnished house as the Grand prize in Oakville and recently gotten married.

Don't you just love reading stories like these?

Just keep on trying and have fun as well.:wavey:

Sidebar