printing tickets

tom

who has the easiest software to use and what does the software cost for printing tickets via a computer? I understand there are several programs that print tickets.

LT

Administrator
Hi tom ... welcome :wavey:

There is a free ticket printer in the free lotto stuff section. Just click the link at the botom of the page. There are also other choices available.
Anyone know - does Lottery Director by Joe Roberts print tickets? One of the first and best lotto ticket printers was done by "LottoMan" software by Scott Piel ... really ahead of its time with lots of aspects ie analysis by postional history and filtering etc. Itb has been an abandoned software since approx 1996?
If needed I can look around for a resurected install version.

dwoods99

LT said:
Anyone know - does Lottery Director by Joe Roberts print tickets?
Yes it does, and I use it for every draw. It works well once you get the setup and printer alignment just right. However, it only works with certain printers. I use the Epson Stylus II at work, but it does not work for my HP deskjet at home.

:wavey:

Rebeckah

Lottery Director Manual says only Epson and Epson compatible Inkjet or dot matrix, or it should support the Epson ESC/P2 or FX/LX/MX/LQ printing mode. Also, there's a list at the web site of compatible printers. I have a Lexmark, which is said to NOT be compatible, but I haven't had the time yet to try it anyway. Sometimes things work that you never think will..... I'll let you all know what happens.

*for those of you that print from that program can you upload your combinations from another application, and how do you do that, or can you only print from the wheels made from the LD program?

dwoods99

Rebeckah said:
*for those of you that print from that program can you upload your combinations from another application, and how do you do that, or can you only print from the wheels made from the LD program?
I use Lotto Pro to create the wheel of tickets, filter them, and save the file (ex: jan29.tic). However the format for this is:
Canada 6/49

which I then save in LDIR's wheels/ directory as jan29.txt and convert the format into this:
42 40 39 38 36 34
42 40 39 32 30 29
42 40 39 28 23 21
42 40 39 18 15 14

LDIR is smart enough that the ticket numbers don't have to be in order.

Sidebar