Printing playslips

dwoods99

What programs are available, which actually work, to print 6/49 and Super 7 playslips ?

I've tried LottoPrint2, but can't get that to work at all... useless program. :sick:

LottoDirector's free printgen.exe program works but with limitations. I finally got the Super7 (western canada) format lined up, but it only prints 3 boards instead of 5, does not print yes/no for "extra", and it can't print number of draws. :(

I have not been able to get the 6/49 playslips to work since it starts number 1 in the first position, which should be blank instead (1st position in column 2 should be 10, not 11). Same thing as Super 7 applies here for "extra" and number of draws. :mad:

Has anyone got these formats working ?

LT

Administrator
Hi dwoods,

Thanks for letting us know about the problems with the print ticket programs. Maybe I should delete the link to the print ticket program in the tools section if it is not a good thing. Anyone else tried it out?
I just looked at the print tickets feature that Lotto Pro 2002 has ... it seems quite good as you can set all measurement variables etc. You can download a trial version by clicking on the banner at the bottom of the page. Let us know how it works.

LT

dwoods99

The people at www.ldir.com have been helpful on this. He made a quick change to the Super 7 format to print 5 panels instead of just 3. I sent him samples (per his request) of Western Canada lottery slips for Lotto 6/49, Super 7, Western 6/49, and out Pick 3. This way he can update the info for other players who download the freebie program.

LT, it seems that we can't attach files:
I was going to include the Super 7 Payslip Definition File (PDF) as a txt file. Rename it as C:\LDIR\PDFILES\CNS7.PDF
You may still need to re-align it for your printer, because mine is an Epson Stylus II.
Please note that printer support is limited for this DOS based program.

My surcharge is only 1% for anyone winning the Super 7 draws coming up ;) ;) :lol:

Sidebar