PRESENT for DB

Irvin

Hey Randal!!!!!!

Its better than that Fosters Cr#p that they make in Australia......Thought that would be your favourite since your Avatar is an Aussie icon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus DB also make Export Gold......My fave beer.

Randal

Peter, I usually drink Molson Canadian's 5%
:)

And no, I'm not a Fosters fan. I hear that stuff sucks ass anyway.

If you could see what % the beer ''La Diable'' has.... Brewed by the singer Robert Charlebois first ...over 20%...And we also have so many other beers here....Way over 6%....
The mecca of beer drinking is right over here in
''La belle Province''
You can buy beer here in every store ....We don't have these beer stores like in some parts of the country...(Ontario I think)
The best beer in my mind is ''La Québécoise''
It is better when drank when eating sausages from these Ontario's vendor...Believe me I tried that before...
:beer: :liplick:

Randal

Yeah, here in Manitoba you can only get beer from vendors or liqour marts.... And the Liqour Mart is government controlled. All hard alcohol is purchased there and no where else. :(

Irvin

Theres one brand in Australia that everyone jokes about its from Castlemaine and the label usually has "XXXX" on their cans and the joke is how do Aussies spell Beer answer XXXX.

Bit of kiwi promo here....we Kiwis love supporting NZ made product.......New Vodka out called 42 Below and South Gin.

Sorry if I upset anyone here with my kiwi promo....just NZ proud and loyal.

:wavey: :wavey:

Heres a link to the funny side of 42below

Need Flash and speakers turned on to enjoy.

Last edited:
Irvin said:
Theres one brand in Australia that everyone jokes about its from Castlemaine and the label usually has "XXXX" on their cans and the joke is how do Aussies spell Beer answer XXXX.

Bit of kiwi promo here....we Kiwis love supporting NZ made product.......New Vodka out called 42 Below and South Gin.

Sorry if I upset anyone here with my kiwi promo....just NZ proud and loyal.

:wavey: :wavey:

Heres a link to the funny side of 42below

Need Flash and speakers turned on to enjoy.
No need to apologize here Irwin..When ever there's a DB somewhere it just calls for respects....It is in DB's nature...
I'm sure that it is a respectfull beer...And I'm sure that it is a favorite beer of many players here already...especially my greatests fans...
:agree: :agree2:

peter

Randal said:
Yeah, here in Manitoba you can only get beer from vendors or liqour marts.... And the Liqour Mart is government controlled. All hard alcohol is purchased there and no where else. :(
Manitoba needs to get with the times, Here in Alberta, you can get booze just about anywhere.

BEER.........

I TRY TO SUPPORT ARE LOCAL BREWER....SLEEMANS :agree:

THEY ALSO PRODUCE OLD MILWALKEE..NOT BAD...BUT ON A COLD DAY...

APPLETONS AMBER RUM AND COKE...:blush: :kiss: to die for!!!

ANOTHER POINT

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOU ARE AT A BAR OR ENTERTAINING PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK FOR A RUM ANS COKE,OR A RYE AND COKE?????
WHY NOT A RYE AND PEPSI,OR RUM AND PEPSI????

WHICH ALSO BRINGS UP ANOTHER POINT..IN SCHOOL THE THREE R's AT MY SCHOOL WERE..

RUM..RYE..AND RICKARDS!!! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rebeckah

Re: ANOTHER POINT

luckystrike said:
WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOU ARE AT A BAR OR ENTERTAINING PEOPLE ALWAYS ASK FOR A RUM ANS COKE,OR A RYE AND COKE?????
WHY NOT A RYE AND PEPSI,OR RUM AND PEPSI????

One syllable vs. 2? Americans are lazy. That extra syllable is too much effort???? ;) :lol:
My guess is cuz Coke is everywhere & Pepsi is hard to find at any bars/restaurants. {At least in America} Good positioning in the market from Coke, eh?! Imagine being a bartender & having a drunk order a pepsi? They'd probabally spit when they said it & it would become an interesting drunk word..... pessi..... PEPceeeeeeaaaaggggggg... falls off bar stool, passes out on floor. ugh.
*coke. for those who choose to die young.*

Sidebar