Prayer

Sheba

I know you should not pray for money but was wondering if there is such a thing as a "lottery prayer" or a "prayer for Luck"?

Or even a Prayer to change my luck from Bad to better or even Great!:lol:

Sheba said:
I know you should not pray for money but was wondering if there is such a thing as a "lottery prayer" or a "prayer for Luck"?

Or even a Prayer to change my luck from Bad to better or even Great!:lol:
I always pray in front of an announcer grid....and some spirits are hearing my prayers almost all the time! :lol:

Prayers are needed

I always pray for HEALTH first then WEALTH so I can pay the mortgage off and perhaps later quit my job.

Last edited:

Maggie

I never pray for money, to me that would be sacriligious. I think it has something to do with growing up in a strict Catholic household, and going to schools run by nuns. I am no angel, but certain things just stick with you. :D

Brad

Don't know any lotto prayers but anybody heard of "Voodoo Balls" ? Stick a pin into the number you want to hit ? :eek: ... sorry, just couldn't resist :D

mon

HI SHEBA

WHEN I WATCHED THE SHOW ALL ABOUT LOTTO WINNERS ONE SAID SHE PRAYED OF ALL THE GOOD THINGS SHE WOULD DO WITH THE MONEY AND SHE WON :)

I HAVE A QUESTION, WHEN YOU WISH TO WIN MONEY IS THAT NOT LIKE PRAYING TO WIN MONEY ??
:confused:

WELL I MUST ADMIT I DO BOTH WISH AND PRAY, STILL NO LUCK :dang:

Maggie

Wishing is another matter..I'm always wishing:sad:

Voodoo Balls?? You do come out with some good ones, Brad.:)

Sidebar