Plenty of guests......

thornc

There are currently 2 members and 30 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 38 on 11-20-2002 at 10:43 PM.

I think people from outside Canada are starting to know this board!

In Central Europe it's around 9:30 now, 8:30 in the UK and Portugal... they should be from here..... perhaps from the far east??

Edit: after posting this it had raised to 33!

thornc

Big Brother is watching you....

Let's see what they are doing!!

Code:
Lotto 649 Web Site Lottery Players Club Forum Who's Online @ 03:32 AM - 2 Members and 34 Guests
User Name 	Location 	Last Active
kobus1 	Viewing Thread Another hit from the dancing one... 	03:24 AM
thornc 	Viewing Thread Plenty of guests...... 	03:32 AM
Guest 	Viewing Forum Lotto Players Toolbox 	03:27 AM
Guest 	Lotto 649 Web Site Lottery Players Club Forum Main Index 	03:29 AM
Guest 	Lotto 649 Web Site Lottery Players Club Forum Main Index 	03:21 AM
Guest 	Viewing Calendar 	03:29 AM
Guest 	Viewing Forum Lotto Software 	03:23 AM
Guest 	Viewing Profile of a Forum Member 	03:32 AM
Guest 	Viewing User Control Panel 	03:24 AM
Guest 	Viewing Memberlist 	03:25 AM
Guest 	Viewing Profile of a Forum Member 	03:26 AM
Guest 	Viewing Profile of a Forum Member 	03:25 AM
Guest 	Viewing Thread New format for 6/49 and Super 7?? 	03:22 AM
Guest 	Viewing Profile of a Forum Member 	03:23 AM
Guest 	Viewing Profile of a Forum Member 	03:28 AM
Guest 	Viewing User Control Panel 	03:22 AM
Guest 	Lotto 649 Web Site Lottery Players Club Forum Main Index 	03:27 AM
Guest 	Viewing Thread Best Bet for July 5 	03:29 AM
Guest 	Viewing Thread Jul 2 Prov Discuss & Picks 	03:23 AM
Guest 	Adding Forum Subscription 	03:19 AM
Guest 	Searching Forums 	03:29 AM
Guest 	Viewing Profile of a Forum Member 	03:22 AM
Guest 	Viewing Profile of a Forum Member 	03:26 AM
Guest 	Lotto 649 Web Site Lottery Players Club Forum Main Index 	03:23 AM
Guest 	Viewing Forum The Daily Lottos 	03:31 AM
Guest 	Viewing Forum The Lotteries 	03:25 AM
Guest 	Viewing Profile of a Forum Member 	03:17 AM
Guest 	Viewing Profile of a Forum Member 	03:29 AM
Guest 	Viewing User Control Panel 	03:18 AM
Guest 	Viewing Profile of a Forum Member 	03:27 AM
Guest 	Viewing Calendar 	03:26 AM
Guest 	Viewing Profile of a Forum Member 	03:20 AM
Guest 	Viewing Forum Lotto 649 	03:26 AM
Guest 	Viewing Thread Worst picks for June 28 	03:18 AM
Guest 	Viewing Thread New format for 6/49 and Super 7?? 	03:27 AM
Guest 	Editing Buddy List 	03:29 AM

thornc

It gets better by the minute!

There are currently 2 members and 37 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 39 on 07-04-2003 at 03:36 AM.

EDIT:
Well the rush seems to be over....
from all of these, one registered!
The other funny thing is that keep on insisting on trying to see stuff without registering....

LT perhaps you should add some sort of entry forum for guests informing them of the rules.....

Yes....We are getting to be known worldwhile.....I bet that a lot of the profile member targetted has something to do about inquiring little indian magic.... :lol:

thornc

Just broke user count record!!

There are currently 8 members and 52 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 60 on 07-04-2003 at 11:46 AM.

They are comming in like flies atracked to light... I wonder what caused this???

Re: Just broke user count record!!

thornc said:
There are currently 8 members and 52 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 60 on 07-04-2003 at 11:46 AM.

They are comming in like flies atracked to light
Welcome to all the new guess ...don't worry nobody here is silly...so do not hesitate and please register. Your posts and contributions will always be welcome around here...There are no silly posts around here!!!

LT

Administrator
I'm watching the same record breaking as well :eek:
I wonder what caused this???
thornc ... I think that Dennis must have told ALL of his students to check out this web site or he won't pass them in math class next year :lol:

thornc

Re: Re: Just broke user count record!!

Dennis Bassboss said:
Welcome to all the new guess

Hehe Dennis, don't know if you're welcoming the people that registered... The fact is that guests cannot read our posts, only registered users can do that!

thornc

LT said:

thornc ... I think that Dennis must have told ALL of his students to check out this web site or he won't pass them in math class next year :lol:

... Or is telling them that they get extra grade points if they come in!! ;) :D

thornc said:
... Or is telling them that they get extra grade points if they come in!! ;) :D
Hey that's giving me an idea....I'll tell them to register and download Winhunter...Hum....That could be very interesting as they would have to report to me all of their predictions....According to their stacks set up.....Humm.....Could be really funny... :agree:

Re: Re: Re: Just broke user count record!!

thornc said:
Hehe Dennis, don't know if you're welcoming the people that registered... The fact is that guests cannot read our posts, only registered users can do that!
I do Think that many of these can thornc.... :laugh:

thornc

Dennis Bassboss said:
Hey that's giving me an idea....(...)...That could be very interesting as they would have to report to me all of their predictions....

What about having them describe mathmatically what the various processors calculate??

Rebeckah

Why are most of them looking at member profiles???? What are they looking for? email addresses to spam? I hope not.

LT

Administrator
Hi Rebeckah ... not to worry about email harvesting here. This is one of the strictest boards on the internet re the issues of emails and access to membership info ;)

and BTW .. Happy July 4th to you and all of our American friends :beer: :party: :party2:

Beaker

Party is getting BIG in here

There are currently 5 members and 45 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 60 on 07-04-2003 at 11:46 AM.
Beaker , Florie , henry , Iwannawin , peter

gsobier

Beaker:

If traffic increases at a dramatic rate I am wondering about things like capacity. What is the maximum number of concurrent users LT's forum will support before we start seeing outages based on load.

I'm also wonder if LT has the problem in the software fixed with an upgrade just recently so new users and guests don't get discouraged.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
Party is getting BIG in here

There are currently 5 members and 45 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 60 on 07-04-2003 at 11:46 AM.
Beaker , Florie , henry , Iwannawin , peter

Beaker

These are interesting questions - for LT :agree:
I have seen this software - not this site - handle 185 online users - not sure what hardware was used :notme:
gsobier said:
Beaker:

If traffic increases at a dramatic rate I am wondering about things like capacity. What is the maximum number of concurrent users LT's forum will support before we start seeing outages based on load.

I'm also wonder if LT has the problem in the software fixed with an upgrade just recently so new users and guests don't get discouraged.

Regards,

gsobier

Beaker:

Well, coming from someone like me, those questions are expected:agree:. I've seen too many systems in my days not able to perform:no: due to capacity spikes on heavy load times. Most of them were MVS:lol:. Ever heard of TSO? Its an acronym for Time Sharing Option... ...I'm afraid it should have been called The Slow One:lol::lol::lol: instead if you know what I mean! Little do many know... ...CMS does the same as TSO, CMS is much cheaper and performs better too (not a resource hog like TSO), but IBM would NEVER tell you that because MVS costs way more.

Regards,
Beaker said:
These are interesting questions - for LT :agree:
I have seen this software - not this site - handle 185 online users - not sure what hardware was used :notme:

Sidebar