dwoods99

Again, the numbers were...
01 04 14 20 41 44 bonus 09

According to BC Lottery
There were 5 winners for $2,400,000
1 BC, 1 Ont, 3 Que

5+bonus was worth $43,905.60 for 23 people
5 BC, 13 Ont, 4 Que, 1 ALC

I told you to play the 01 along with the 20 if you played that number.....
Dennis Bassboss said:
When I think about the 20 ...and this is surprising to me that Peter is not playing it...I think of the 01...but deep down into my heart I have a very good substitute the 27..:lol:

My set looks promising more than ever now....but I'll add one little friend to that awesome group....
:cool:

dwoods99

Dennis, you're right. :agree2:
I should played the 01 along with 20-43. I just still think that 03 is due, especially since it tends to follow 01 a lot.

dwoods99 said:
Dennis, you're right. :agree2:
I should played the 01 along with 20-43. I just still think that 03 is due, especially since it tends to follow 01 a lot.

I didn't go after the 20-43 because last time it came up I predicted his appearances...I would not play the 01-20-43 in the same draw Dwoods....I meant playing the 01 with the 20.....
the same goes for the 01 and the 27....
And the 27 with the 20 or the 27 with the 34....
Just not to mix apples with oranges here....lol..lol..lol..

On the 03 it could come...but count on a very high draw very soon (Could be as soon as next draw)....so I won't play that number soon....
:smokin: :smokin:

peter

What so often happens Dennis, and I've said this before, after the 1 look for the 3 or the 2, this has been the case lately, but now I'm looking for the 1 to cluster, and repeat.

peter said:
What so often happens Dennis, and I've said this before, after the 1 look for the 3 or the 2, this has been the case lately, but now I'm looking for the 1 to cluster, and repeat.

I'm still going to gamble on these open pairs...and very high Peter nothing low...it will happen....no doubts in my mind...that one from yesterday is announcing just that .....:agree2: but as for now my focus is elsewhere....34 millions$$$$$$$$

Sidebar